Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:47:32 PM EDT
Because I have no bleach to drink, I've been listening to Air America.  A gent named Mike Malloy is on.   He seems to have a visceral hatred for the "Bush Crime Family", religion, conservatives and anything having to do with traditional values (not all of which are automtically good, IMHO).

What happened to this guy (and his fellow travelers) to make him this way?  Is Liberalism that rabid
(Savage's "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder) truly a disorder?  Does the Democratic party (and Liberalism) attract people already like this, or is there some sort of conversion that takes place? Nasty, hate-filled, superior little bastard.  Everything ever done by this country has been done for some evil, greedy motive unless it had a "D" stamped on the plan.

Are there enough of these people to actually make a dent in 2006 and '08?  I do not see how this sort of crap can have any effect on moderates or attract any more freaks than they already have,
but can there be enough of them to cause trouble?  Dean caters to them, and Hillery has pissed them off.  Scary stuff, if you can bear to listen for a while.

Sorry for the rant.
Mattehw    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top