Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If I ever get to Europe again Im gonna run my Mercury there.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
You've got to get the Mercury there first though.

It's a shame she didn't beat Jeremy's time, but still, it's got to feel bad being overtaken by a van when you're in your Porsche...

NTM
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I did a few laps in a rental Vauxhall/ Opal ,  An amazing place
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The female drivers kinda hot.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I planned on going there when I picked up my new BMW 330xi from the factory... but they changed the body stile on me and I think it sux.. so, I gotta find another motivation to get over there and take a few laps on that historic track.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd love to take my M3 there.... when I get it. Still saving, still waiting.... have a 2000 328ci w/ M3 sport package now that I could supercharge and take around that track, it'd be a lot of fun.

ETA: I love that show, I try to catch it whenever I can.

- rem

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, I used to hate driving in Nuremberg, especially downtown, there was so much traffic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top