Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:09:34 AM EDT
Yup, steal over $3 million dollars worth of goods and have THREE PRIOR FELONIES you just get 4 years probation.
www.azstarnet.com/metro/108864
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I aint clicken the link
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I aint clicken the link

Loosen the foil there fella.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay to click da link...

Maybe not, it just turned me .

Damn, quick, save yourselv....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The way I read the story, which was very poorly written, she received the 3 felonies from this arrest.    

How the judge/DA cannot "estimate" restitution cost when the police recoved $55k worth of clothes is beyond me......

But to receive 3 felony convictions and only get probation?   Wow.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The way I read the story, which was very poorly written, she received the 3 felonies from this arrest.    

How the judge/DA cannot "estimate" restitution cost when the police recoved $55k worth of clothes is beyond me......

But to receive 3 felony convictions and only get probation?   Wow.

It is poorly written but that's our Arizona Daily Red Star for ya.
On the local news they said they were prior convictions even if the article doesn't make that clear.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#6]

"They are intimidating to loss-prevention officers at all local J.C. Penney locations, and they play the 'race card' in order to try to get people to let them go. Store staff has called in their license plates numerous times, and they are always fictitious."
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, she shoplifted over $3 million in clothes? That's a lot of shoulder pads and wonderbras...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top