Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 4:43:21 PM EDT
So I had some in-laws from Sweden over for Christmas (and yes, they all do sound like Swedish Chef from the Muppets).  Took the dad and his son (who just got out of Swedish Army) shooting the M1As.  

Asked the son what Swedish Army uses.  He said the AK-5, and of course I'm like WTF is that.  Lo and behold, it's a Bofors version of the FN FNC!

AK-5

If we were playing Six Degrees of Al Pacino, how many degrees would I be away?

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Sweden has probally the best equipment for there Army. They get a lot of cool toys.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Sigh....

EVERYONE knows that Al Pacino won a Navy Cross while serving in the Pacific with the USMC.

Sheesh!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sigh....

EVERYONE knows that Al Pacino won a Navy Cross while serving in the Pacific with the USMC.

Sheesh!

Was that before or after he used an FNC?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sigh....

Sheesh!

Was that before or after he used an FNC?

Before.

WAY before!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, where do you think he got it?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Say hello to my little friend!

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sigh....
Sheesh!

Was that World War Nam or when the North Koreans invaded France?  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sigh....
Sheesh!

Was that World War Nam or when the North Koreans invaded France?  

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

C'mon! Get with the program!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top