Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 4:55:26 AM EDT
Knowing now, what we didn't know before 911 about how sick some minds are.

Here is the question that was brought up at the dinner table last night.

If you were on a airplane that was just hijacked, would you:

1. Wait for the negotiators to rescue you from Cuba.

or

2. Fight to the death to over take the hijackers before you become a martyr for their cause.

Note: If you fight and die, and the ordeal ends quitely what good did you do for your family that are left behind.

PS: May you all have a Blessed Christmas and a safe New Year.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:12:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Fight.

No question.  

I've had this conversation with my wife, and, with many
of my peers who flyanywhere from 15-50 trips a year for work.

If a terr. trys to take the plane, I fight to the death.

Most passengers I've had the conversation with feel much the
same.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:14:01 AM EDT
[#2]
There reasons I have a pocket full of sharpened pencils in my pocket when I fly.  My SEAL buddy, no lie told me thats the most effective weapon when used properly.  Stick in the area between their neck and shoulder and its she wrote.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:18:26 AM EDT
[#3]
9/11 showed proved you get up and rally as many as you can immediately and take them out before they get into the cockpit.
If anyone stands up in a plane and says "they are taking the plane", you need to fight until there is no resistance or they are dead!

I would try and make sure I don't get in the way of any sky marshal's that are on the plane.
You don't want to get shot by mistake.

It's not hard to learn simple but effective ways to immediately incapacitate someone.
In the course of any regualr every day fight no one would punch you in the throat or bite you on the nuts (some of you might LOL) but in a situation on a plane it's no holds barred, PERIOD!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:27:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone who answers 'don't know' or 'Wait' should be shot and then deported!

Here is general order #1 for all Americans on an airplane:

Resists Hijackers - If your airplane is hijacked, then you must assume that the enemy plans to use your plane as a missle or bomb against other civilian targets. You are already dead, but you must not allow the enemy to use your airplane as a weapon to kill other Americans.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:27:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's not hard to learn simple but effective ways to immediately incapacitate someone.
In the course of any regualr every day fight no one would punch you in the throat or bite you on the nuts (some of you might LOL) but in a situation on a plane it's no holds barred, PERIOD!

Amen to that, man. Go all WWE on them.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]
If you don't fight, you will be killed anyway.

Fight the sumbitches and kill them all.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:29:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone who answers 'don't know' or 'Wait' should be shot and then deported!

Here is general order #1 for all Americans on an airplane:

Resists Hijackers - If your airplane is hijacked, then you must assume that the enemy plans to use your plane as a missle or bomb against other civilian targets. You are already dead, but you must not allow the enemy to use your airplane as a weapon to kill other Americans.

+1  You're already dead.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:36:26 AM EDT
[#9]
NEVER underestimate the power of a geek with an engineering principles book and a mechanical pencil!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top