Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2001 7:31:47 PM EDT
Not so much the lame "reality tv" crap and all of the over dramatization they do, but the "hunters" just annoy the living hell out of you!

That and the blonde woman they have as one of the 3 hunters, GOD SHE'S UGLY AS SIN!

There has got to be atleast a few people out there who were dumb enough, like me, to watch this pile of fecces they call entertainment.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a TV show that is based off of the book "Most Dangerous Game" where the hunters hunt people.

In the TV show the hunters use paintball guns to shoot the contestants, they try to give it a military theme and it's pathetic.

They even use the sound of an actual rifle's bolt being cycled and they dub it into overlay the sounds for the paintball guns.

The losers who get booted get scalped with a pair of clippers, sadly the first woman to be booted after being shot by a paintball gun didn't get shaven to the scalp but instead they only took her pony tail.

If you haven't gotten enough "reality" as it is, you aught to catch what these idiots are trying to sell to you as the new reality.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
lame...
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]

After Fear factor arrived...  I told a few people that the networks will be going for the gusto soon...  we soon will be seeing shows that are getting closer to the movie "The Running Man"  with Arnold Schwartneger and Richard Dawson....   Although I planned on watching the show tonight, I didnt get in from work till late....  So, Your saying I didnt miss much huh?  

realist out
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Its not REAL if your not participating.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#7]
i was wondering if anyone else saw this

yes i saw this stupid "manhunt" show on UPN(hey there was nothing else on)
the hunters only get 3 balls in there paintguns, and each person has to be shot like 3 times to be out of the game, or surrender.
the hunters set up trip flares, which seemed to be Very obvious out in the open and visible to the untrained eye.
the woman hunter is a pro-body builder and has done other shows and some nudie spread in a magazine, she was also one of the original gladiators on the other stupid show "american gladiators"
the hunters carry some weird looking bolt action type paintguns, and i didnt see any sights, most of the hit shots were in the targets ass from 5 feet away.

there are 13 targets, and they have to run from one safe zone to another, which is up to 5 miles away, and avoid being shot.
they Stupidly stay together in large groups, and run out in the open, while trying to work a compass and figure out who is the better leader.

the hunters are muscle bound wanna-be military guys(2) and 1 girl, who cant hit shit from any distance with a paint gun, and talk A LOT of trash when they hit or miss a target.

and of course there is the beginning of a love story between 2 of the hunted.

its all very lame and comical if yer drunk enough
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, this show is so original, I've been shootin people with paintball guns for 14 years.  

They should give the hunted guns too...

oh wait, that is just a paintball game, so much for that idea...
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#9]
there are 13 targets, and they have to run from one safe zone to another, which is up to 5 miles away, and avoid being shot.
they Stupidly stay together in large groups, and run out in the open, while trying to work a compass and figure out who is the better leader.
View Quote

That's why none of us are on the show, only those losers.
Can you imagine AR-15 visits Manhunt?

ARE YOU READY TO BE HUNTED?

Yeah, sure... [click][:D]

[:O]Wait, only we're supposed to have guns!!

[frag]
[frag]
[frag]

Link Posted: 8/12/2001 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I have had no desire to watch any of these lets see how lame assed the air headed yuppies and goatee heads act reality tv shows. Why isn't there a productive show where these idiots play russian roullette or see who survives an ebola infection the longest?

Iron Chef is the only show worth watching.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top