Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 3:58:54 PM EDT
i have 2 of them 1 that has 0% for all purchases untill sept '06 and i just got another thats 0% for balance transfers with no transfer fee untill march of '07. ive been using the 0% to purchase a few guns and ammo and will be transfering the balance off to the other one to extend it to '07. $200 bucks a month makes for a nice little lay away plan on 3 sks's, a german k98, a yugo 24/47, 2 romo ak kits, 5000+ rounds of 7.62X39, 1000 rounds of 8mm, 500 rounds of 7.62X54 and whatever may catch my eye.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought most of my machineguns using them. Kept the balance transferred to other ones until they were paid off.  The key is "having the ability" to pay them down quickly to avoid finance charges.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#2]
M16
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]
My NRA credit card is 0% interest because I pay it off to a 0 balance each month. I have not paid one penny interest in the past 13 years. Live within your means and you actually save money.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted: that has 0% for all purchases untill
Hmmm, what's the appropriate arfcom response to this situation, oh yeah... IT'S A TRAP!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Two years ago I put a car on a 0% credit card. Last year when the interest kicked in, I transferred to another 0% card. Did the same thing this year. I'm making half payments, but there is no rush to pay it off since I haven't paid interest on this auto loan for two years now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My NRA credit card is 0% interest because I pay it off to a 0 balance each month. I have not paid one penny interest in the past 13 years. Live within your means and you actually save money.

Same here, im only 22 years old, but I have an amazing credit record with a mirroring credit score. I have never had a late charge or finance charge, always pay it off at the end of the month.

Both my platinum visa/mastercards keep sending me those credit checks so they can make some money off of me...

they can wait
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#7]
[lmao] I figured this was another spam post damnit

Just be careful with the fine print, follow the rules and youll do just fine but those CC companies arent stupid so dont try to outsmart them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top