Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:19:59 PM EDT
Had a fine time too.  Took the three rugrats down to his range, and treated us to hotdogs, chips, and some cocoa. (ok, yeah and beer too.)  Was really nice to get out of my house, that's for sure.  Seems I have quite a bit in common with him.  Anyway, was great to meet a fellow ARFCOMmer.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Mud hawgin i may be coming your way this week, you interested in doing lunch? Pm me a Ph # i will call you.

Superfly  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He's on my shortlist of folks I'd like to meet.

I'd say it will be well worth your time.  Like I said...great guy with a serious head on his shoulders.  No matter what happens in my life from this point on, I will remember that day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top