Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/17/2005 1:41:56 PM EDT
Would you vote for her? Who should be her V.P.?

I don't know her politics, but she is a big fan of the 2nd amendment. That alone, running against Hillary is a big plus. Anybody know about her politics?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:42:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldnt vote for her, she's a good lady and all I just dont see her as presidential material.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
never mind...

the youth of this nation worries me!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
During an interview some reporter, I forget which one, asked her about her thoughts of people considering her a possible presidential candidate.

Her response gave me the answer that helped me form my opinion.

She giggled like a school girl.

She does great on her "scripted" thought out responses... and is doing an acceptable job...

but... giggling is not a response I want from a president!

IMHO

The woman's intellect makes most of us look like goldfish.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#4]
She would definitely get my vote,better than whatever alternative is out there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Two years ago it was possible, but she's tainted by association with G. Bush's administration now and wouldn't even make it to New Hampshire or Iowa.

There is no chance of a woman, particularly a black woman, getting elected in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
During an interview some reporter, I forget which one, asked her about her thoughts of people considering her a possible presidential candidate.

She does great on her "scripted" thought out responses... and is doing an acceptable job...

IMHO

The bug eyed kind or just common variety??
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd definitely vote for her.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Speak for yourself.  I think it'd be awesome.  I'd like a hot and slinky female president that made you drool during the state of the Union--one that would giggle right before she told opposing foreign dignitaries to go screw themselves.

I'm sick of this series of 'serious' hardliners whose only sense of humor revolves around how rich they are and how many interns they have under their desk.  You know, all of these old grumpy ex-rich kid school yard bully types.  I want someone young, educated, open-minded, and lighthearted.  And who looks good when scantily clad.

I'm not too hot on Condi's politics though.  How about, say, Natalie Portman?

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Unwinnable

Still too may will never vote for a woman let a lone a black. Most would end up voting third party therby guaranteeing the Dems a victory and the end of life as a Sovereign Nation as  we know it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd vote for her, but I doubt she'll run.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wouldnt vote for her, she's a good lady and all I just dont see her as presidential material.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'd definitely vote for her.

Since I'm an eeeeeevil Republikkkan (I'm not, really - I registered Democrat so I could fuck with their primaries and dislike the GOP about half as much as I hate the Dems) I'd vote for her at least six times.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I would not vote for her.  I will not vote for someone what will not get braces to get there teeth fixed.  Stupid as it maybe, but people with huge gaps between teeth do not come across as intellegent.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#15]
If the Dems end up having hilary run the Reps should be able to find a man to beat her. If it ends up between the two split tails then Condi would get my vote for sure.

I talked to a black lady at work about Condi....she said Condi would get the female and the black vote.

One thing that would hold her back is that there is no man in her life.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO

Speak for yourself!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:37:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I would not vote for her.  I will not vote for someone what who will not get braces to get there their teeth fixed.  Stupid as it maybe may be, but people with huge gaps between teeth do not come across as intelligent.

No comment on "coming across as intelligent," but have you ever had braces?

No fucking fun.

And her teeth don't do her thinking.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO

Speak for yourself!!!

I was.  I test at about an IQ of 135 to 140, and I'm 41 years old.  I'm stupid compared to her.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#20]
OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

theres that pesky caps lock.  Hillary vs. Condi in 08.  Two hot (well, scaled for age) lesbians going at it toe to toe.  I am looking forward to the debates where they get into a real cat fight, with hair pulling and scratching.  And the "out hotting" each other contests, with each dressing up in sexier outfits as the campaign wears on.  Really, Hillary looks like a toad, but enough makeup packed on  (i'm thinkin' bricklayer trowel here) and it could get interesting.  Condi has already set the bar with that leather boot walkin' outfit a while back.

Politics schmolitics.  who cares what their positions are.  Hillary is a known communist, and Rove will keep Condi on the Bushian track, so you know what they stand for already, and can enjoy the catfight.

EDIT:  hey, post 200 was about lesbians running for president.  w00t.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I would not vote for her.  I will not vote for someone what will not get braces to get there teeth fixed.  Stupid as it maybe, but people with huge gaps between teeth do not come across as intellegent.

People who make generalizations about people with gaps in their teeth, do not come across as intellegent! Doh-hoh!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
never mind...

the youth of this nation worries me!

as I said...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh, and .....I would vote for her.... She is the most qualified right now.!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd vote for her, no problem.  I think Sting should be her VP.  (its a joke.)
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#26]
In a fight, my money is on Condi,,,,, I'd vote for her.  I'll never vote for anyone named Clinton again.... Maybe Arnold could be the VP.  Talk about a strong presense in the senate...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#27]
hell i'de vote for her
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#28]
If she ran she would have my vote......better than the alternative of hitlery
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Maybe you shouldn't vote at all.  Ever.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
If she ran she would have my vote......better than the alternative of hitlery

Mine too.

Hell, it doesn't have to be Hitlery.  It could be any DemonRat and Condi gets my vote.

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Yeah I am sure the Southern states would be jumping all over that ticket.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You know nothing about the South.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#33]
neither she nor the hildabeast will make it to the launch pad....
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

she'd never get the nom because..... shes never held an elected office, only been appointed......history is your friend, kinda hard to run for prez when youve never done anything of the sort

Also, shes brilliant, PROVOST AT STANFORD.....come on, shes got more smarts then everyone in this thread combined.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

+1/2   I wouldn't vote for her in the PRIMARIES.
However, if she did win them, I would have no problem voting for her in the general election.
Does anyone here think the next DEMO nominee is going to be any less an anti-gun pinko than kerry?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Two years ago it was possible, but she's tainted by association with G. Bush's administration now and wouldn't even make it to New Hampshire or Iowa.

There is no chance of a woman, particularly a black woman, getting elected in my lifetime.

Earth to AeroE:  Bush got elected twice.  Being associated with him is a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#37]
I would vote for her. She might be just what this country needs.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#38]
She's intelligent.  She has good common sense.  She believes in the 2nd Amendment (and I suspect, all of the BOR).  Why wouldn't I vote for her?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Cheney and Rice in '08.

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#40]
If she runs, she has my vote
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Earth to AeroE:  Bush got elected twice.  Being associated with him is a good thing.

Greenhorn, it's only tainted in the minds of leftists like him.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

This is hereby nominated for Retarded Post of the Day.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#43]
I would vote for her over ANY DUMMYCRAT. DEMOCRAT=JACKASS their party mascot is kinda fitting isnt it?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#44]
I would vote for her over ANYBODY!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

she'd never get the nom because..... shes never held an elected office, only been appointed......history is your friend, kinda hard to run for prez when youve never done anything of the sort

Also, shes brilliant, PROVOST AT STANFORD.....come on, shes got more smarts then everyone in this thread combined.

The fact that she has never held an elected office can work in her favor.  Senators running for the White House have to contend with their voting record.  Hillary is a scary proposition (and she is going to run, look at how centered she has become), I never thought she would pull it off in NY.  She has that NY electoral vote as well as CA, and the female vote will be unprecidented.  I think Rice would be a perfect counter attack to the dem bullshit of the first female in office.  First female prez....   well here's the first female black prez, and she's a PHD, speaks fluent Russian and plays the piano at a concert level.  She would kick Hillary's ass in every way the Clintons are going to try to appeal to the average voter.  Get the black vote, the fem vote and the repub vote...  you're in.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Better than Hillary
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#47]
It all depends on the balance of the ticket.

Let Condi do well in the primaries, and pick an experienced VP, and Hillary will pick Jesse Jackson as her VP, or maybe Obama.

I still say it will come down to who looks hotter in leather boots.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
One thing that would hold her back is that there is no man in her life.

Quoted:

Two hot (well, scaled for age) lesbians going at it toe to toe.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
   Abraham Lincoln

Google is your friend

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#49]
dang it our minds are made up already.  don't try to confuse us with these so-called "facts".

Seriously, she seems hotter if you think of her as a lesbian, rather  than as hetero..

I mean, wouldn't you donate a pile of cash for a night in the Lincoln Bedroom if you thought you could peek in on some hot babe-on-babe action down the hall?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The fact that she has never held an elected office can work in her favor.  Senators running for the White House have to contend with their voting record.  Hillary is a scary proposition (and she is going to run, look at how centered she has become), I never thought she would pull it off in NY.  She has that NY electoral vote as well as CA, and the female vote will be unprecidented.  I think Rice would be a perfect counter attack to the dem bullshit of the first female in office.  First female prez....   well here's the first female black prez, and she's a PHD, speaks fluent Russian and plays the piano at a concert level.  She would kick Hillary's ass in every way the Clintons are going to try to appeal to the average voter.  Get the black vote, the fem vote and the repub vote...  you're in.

Agreed from a poli sci stand point its a possiblity for sure, however, when you talk about an electable canidate, Juliani (sp) and or McCain ticket would be far more likely when just looking at the possiblities which are more durable, as for Dick C, I dont think we will see him run, but who knows...IM a die hard Rep, and would vote for Rice, no doubt, but is she an electable canidate...well, I hope she would beat any Dem.  I heard this the other day from Paul Stekler who makes political films and is prof at UT-Austins film school, and its kinda scary, makes me hope Rice runs versus Hilly, he said "look at it this way, do you really think Hillary wont win any state Kerry won, then add in the fact Ohio is having GOP issues aplenty, and you have the makings for a possible vicroty for her..."  when he put it that way, it really does scare a guy and gives him a good reason to go out and buy more guns  Id love to see Rice win and be the first woman and minority as prez, her or anyone who can beat Hilly.

Do you think if the DEMs nominate Hilly that the GOP has to have a female GOP nom oppose her during the open seat election or can a an all male ticket take Hilly and co ?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top