Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 7:32:24 AM EDT

i don't know where this belongs, but the most traffic is here, so i'll ask.

i have a chance to pick up an original OPEN BOLT M11 semi-auto pistol for really cheap as a beater toy. only problem is it's seen better days. i'd grab it up now, but i know i'll eventually need/want a pile of spare parts for it.

since this is an open bolt i'm assuming it uses many of the same parts as the SMG's (i'm not really familiar with the MAC family). could i be busted on some BS "constructive intent" typs deal for owning a bunch of SMG parts and a host gun even though it functions only as a semi-auto?

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never had a parts audit in my house!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Till now!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

fair enough, but i feel like this kind of fits into the same category as those DIAS ads in SGN. legal to buy, legal to own, but not if you have a gun it can go in. only difference here is i would have a gun the parts can go in, but those would be the parts it needs...

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't worry about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top