Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
But the Wolfman says that pot is good for you and only good things will come from smoking the wacky tobacky.  This story cant be true.  The Wolfman says so!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
But the Wolfman says that pot is good for you and only good things will come from smoking the wacky tobacky.  This story cant be true.  The Wolfman says so!

Shut up and pass the fucking bowl. Bogartin' MF'er.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, try putting yourself in his shoes.. If he had better than a strong suspicion that your wife was going to drop the hammer on you, would you be offended or would you be glad? From the sounds of it she's pretty far along in her grand plan-telling him may not stop her in her pursuit of whatever greener pastures she THINKS are out there, but it will minimize the loss and hardship your buddy will inevitably suffer in a divorce. Give him at least a fighting chance to plan so he doesn't come home to a house stripped to the electrical outlets like my buddy did when his ex falsified a battery report (he was cleared, but spent two weeks in jail until the hearing and lost his job) and sold everything they owned. He needs to get involved with their finances RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. Women aren't stupid, in fact I think they take classes in school on how to strip a man of his worth and make him pay for their next step up the "Ladder".

Bro's before ho's dude.

Dave
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:27:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a real great woman . He needs her to leave him. Then he'll be free of her and might then be motivated to get his act together. Sounds like a win win. "Just wait for February," she says. And he should reply: "Awesome, is that when I'll finally be free of your screwed up self? Oh, and that's when I've got that Vegas trip planned with my new squeeze." Again, win win.

A large part of me agrees with you.  His shitty self-esteem and lack of motivation might very well be due to the hourly verbal beatdown he gets from her.  She insults him all the time, even calls him "little brown man" - he's asian and quite short.  She is 6'2".  

From the way she fucks him out of hi money to the way she constantly is putting him down, she has created a monster.  It's funny how meek and unconfrontatial she is with everyone else - then makes up for it by beating him down.

My biggest concern is that if she leaves him, it will be on her schedule, and you can bet your ass he will wind up with nothing but debt.

I say they're both losers who deserve each other. Any man who smokes pot until he fries every last braincell (when he has so precious few) and allows his ambition and manhood to suffer, deserves a domineering woman who sounds like she's shopping around for a sugar daddy.

Do yourself a favor and watch from the sidelines.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:33:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a real great woman . He needs her to leave him. Then he'll be free of her and might then be motivated to get his act together. Sounds like a win win. "Just wait for February," she says. And he should reply: "Awesome, is that when I'll finally be free of your screwed up self? Oh, and that's when I've got that Vegas trip planned with my new squeeze." Again, win win.

A large part of me agrees with you.  His shitty self-esteem and lack of motivation might very well be due to the hourly verbal beatdown he gets from her.  She insults him all the time, even calls him "little brown man" - he's asian and quite short.  She is 6'2".  

From the way she fucks him out of hi money to the way she constantly is putting him down, she has created a monster.  It's funny how meek and unconfrontatial she is with everyone else - then makes up for it by beating him down.

My biggest concern is that if she leaves him, it will be on her schedule, and you can bet your ass he will wind up with nothing but debt.

I say they're both losers who deserve each other. Any man who smokes pot until he fries every last braincell (when he has so precious few) and allows his ambition and manhood to suffer, deserves a domineering woman who sounds like she's shopping around for a sugar daddy.

So bitches are good because men deserve it?

[rolf2]

Talk about rationalization run amuck....

Guy chose poorly. No doubt. But he deserves it?
I have talked to my kids about this more than I could count. Choose carefully or it could ruin your life.

As I said though, part of the guys drug problem is likely do to the wench. That doesn't justify it but I know how people self medicate, esp men.  

He should suck it up, act like a man and move on.
I do find it interesting however, the way women justify crap based on "emotional abuse" due to a controlling male. I guess what's good for the gander isn't good for the goose.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So bitches are good because men deserve it?

I said they are BOTH losers. She's a bitch and he's a lazy bastard.

[rolf2]

How about

Talk about rationalization run amuck....

Talk about 'not reading' run amok

Guy chose poorly. No doubt. But he deserves it?

Guy and GIRL chose poorly...they deserve each other.

I have talked to my kids about this more than I could count. Choose carefully or it could ruin your life.

Good for you.

As I said though, part of the guys drug problem is likely do to the wench. That doesn't justify it but I know how people self medicate, esp men.

First, I've been a wench (onstage) this woman is no wench. She's a bitch, get it right. Second, perhaps he was using so much he drove her to bitchdom? I dunno, if it's logical to assume (as you have) that a man can be driven to drugs by the woman in his life, it's certainly assumable that a woman can be driven to bitchdom by the drug using lazy man in hers.

He should suck it up, act like a man and move on.

He should STOP sucking it up (the weed) get a job and clean up his act. Once done, he can find a woman who is worthy...if HE is unworthy, the worthy will not be drawn to him, now will they?

I do find it interesting however, the way women justify crap based on "emotional abuse" due to a controlling male. I guess what's good for the gander isn't good for the goose.

I find it particularly amusing as well, when that shoe is on the other foot.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Been there, done that.  Lost two friends.  Its their deal.  Make yourself invisible, Sgt. Shultz.  You'll be the better for it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#9]
without trying to be judgemental, they sound like a couple of real prize specimens.

this train wreck is going to happen with or without your help.

you already know that you should  - stay the fuck out - of it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

drj:

I don't try to justify it either way.

I see you're wearing pigtails today.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

drj:

I don't try to justify it either way.

I see you're wearing pigtails today.

Neither do I...and no...no pigtails today...
It's a high and tight
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#12]
They both sound like real gems.  They deserve each other.

My vote:  Stay out of it.  It sounds like even if you did tell him his wife was banging another guy it wouldn't motivate your spineless, burnout friend to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I think your buddy and his bitch of a wife have both demonstrated what a fucked up marriage is. Your buddy (who is obviously no winner and a shell of a man) needs to quit smoking pot, dump the two timing bitch (just friends? yeah, right!), and get on with his life. He’s going to get fucked by her “come February.” Seriously he’s a retard for putting up with her shit and not seeing the signs.

Tell your friend to:

Quit smoking fucking pot (waste of money and your life), though he probably won't listen
Lawyer up
Ditch the bitch
Improve and get on with his life
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
They both sound like real gems.  They deserve each other.

My vote:  Stay out of it.  It sounds like even if you did tell him his wife was banging another guy it wouldn't motivate your spineless, burnout friend to do anything about it.

Now why didn't *I* say that???
Oh wait...I did...Watch it, Greg...some of the men will think you've come over to the dark evil side

Quoted:
These things have a way of working out for the best--www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=417896

You are an evil evil man and you must be destroyed.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like the whole thing will sort itself out in a nice legal divorce.

If she is cheating, and planning on divorcing him (and cleaning him out) then an anonymous tip to your friend with the recommendation of a private dick to follow her and get pictures for the divorce trial might not hurt.

Is she hot? Let's see some pictures.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Is she hot? Let's see some pictures.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top