Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope never meant to infer that Hangfire does or ever has used drugs.

Just when people start talking about the Zen/transendental meditaion type of stuff in thier posts this is what I refered to by the comment drug induced post.

As for my comment about people who use cocaine speaking noncense and rambling on and on not making any sense I still agree with that. The term people does not direct it at any one person.

Garand man I do like it here or I would leave. I assume the same is true for you.

The reason I hang out here on the forums is to help owners of AR15s out with helpful information. This is done on the other forums, the general board is for other topics and often turns to trash talk which is why I usually avoid it completely unless I am in a fighting mood.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:

I think we need a special TROLL FORUM !!!!
View Quote

I agree but I should be moderator!

The number of Trolls is not rising. I just got off the phone with Mrs. Troll and we are not expecting. My mistress is pissed off at me and we haven't talked for seven days now but I doubt she's with child.

I use to have an account on mcuzi.com but it got pulled. I then got another one and it was banned too - with out Brutus. Some free speech board - post what we want to hear.

McLear is no free speech friend of mine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By David Hineline:
Nope never meant to infer that Hangfire does or ever has used drugs.

Just when people start talking about the Zen/transendental meditaion type of stuff in thier posts this is what I refered to by the comment drug induced post.

As for my comment about people who use cocaine speaking noncense and rambling on and on not making any sense I still agree with that. The term people does not direct it at any one person.

Garand man I do like it here or I would leave. I assume the same is true for you.

The reason I hang out here on the forums is to help owners of AR15s out with helpful information. This is done on the other forums, the general board is for other topics and often turns to trash talk which is why I usually avoid it completely unless I am in a fighting mood.
View Quote

Well are ya gonna be Troll forum Moderator ???[BD]
And as for you dispensing usefull info on our "TOYS", Why would we want info from someone who belittles us for what we shoot.
I know I sure dont need your"charity"
back under your bridge.....BAD TROLL !!!!![spank]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By David Hineline:
View Quote

LAME DAVID, VERY LAME. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO
NEXUS TO YOUR STATEMENT REGARDING MINE.
SUN TZE IS NOT "ZEN TRANSENDENTAL MEDITATION TYPE STUFF"
FOR YOUR EDIFICATION I POST THE FOLLOWING:
Creative Quotations from . . .
Sun Tzu
(c. 500 BC-????) born on Chinese military strategist.

[BLUE]If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. [/BLUE]
Simulated disorder postulates perfect discipline; simulated fear postulates courage; simulated weakness postulates strength.
The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.
The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no idea what you are talking about I guess your brain works on a higher plane than does mine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:
Hineline: "Hangfire your second drug induced post reminded me exactly of the reason as a rule I never open your topics.

People who use/abuse Cocaine talk a lot and think they are making sense, but they are not."

So now you are into accusing people of abusing drugs without proof.
View Quote

HANGFIRE is either a HUGE drug abuser or is mentally ill.  If I were him, I'd choose to let everyone believe that I was a cocaine abuser.
[:E]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Perhaps we'll do a monthly "FLAME FEST" Thread where people can go totally nuts. (Within the rules of conduct mind you, and no over-the-top personal attacks) and relieve all this built up tension. Then we can have our outhouse parties without stinking up the house.

-- GB
View Quote

Sheeeeit. That's why I train and shoot my AR's! Can't shoot? I go kick the crap out of my heavy bag. What the hell's wrong with you guys?
CS
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Hangfire, you are really a treasure.  Did you actually just imply that you would sue Hineline for implying that you use cocaine on an internet chat board?  And what, pray tell, would you claim the 'damages' you suffered were?  Would you say that the reputation of your fictitious name in a chat room was besmirched?  Grow up.

And Andreusan was not 'mugged'- he got exactly what he deserved.  People called him on his B.S., and instead of answering their questions or backing up his claims, he resorted to personal attacks.  He was told to stop it, and he didn't.  End of story.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top