Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2005 7:34:13 AM EDT
I searched and didn't see this posted anywhere.  It is pretty funny.  Not as good as some of the earlier political satires, but still worth a laugh.

JibJab

Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#1]
What no link?

edit to correct Cavu's posting foul.

www.jibjab.com/Movies/BoxMart.aspx
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#2]
and yet another JiB Jab

DUPE
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#3]
link?
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
link?

Jib Jab
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Well,

Seeing as how the dupe police come out before I even got the link posted...

I searched for JibJab, Big Box Mart, Satire, and a few others and found nothing.

Oh yeah,  thanks for the link to the dupe as well.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well,

Seeing as how the dupe police come out before I even got the link posted...

I searched for JibJab, Big Box Mart, Satire, and a few others and found nothing.

Oh yeah,  thanks for the link to the dupe as well.

Then your search skills SUCK.  

JIB JAB does it again.....for the Wal Mart haters of whom I am one  

This one was about 10 minutes before yours, but they've deleted the title now:

kill dupage  

Link Posted: 10/14/2005 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude,

You need to relax and lay off the caffeine.  I searched for JibJab and got nothing.  I can't speak for the effectiveness of the search engine on this site, but when I searched there was nothing.  So, I don't believe my "search skills suck", but you would obviously know best.

It appears to me that the search function has three options.  Topic Subject, Topic Author, Reply Author.  Now, if the titles have been deleted, just how in the hell am I supposed to find a thread topic with JibJab, or whatever for that matter.  This is why I put JibJab and "Big Box Mart" in the title so that it would be obvious what it was.  If more threads were titled less cryptically, maybe there wouldn't be so many dupes.

By your voraciousness for the dupe, I'm guessing a large portion of that post total of yours is probably accredited to  the DUPE PATROL.  I don't spend every waking hour on ARFCOM so I am certain that there are quite a few threads that pass by unbeknownst to me.  I am sincerely sorry that I twisted your arm and made you post in a duplicate thread.  Maybe staff will empower you with the almighty delete key, and you can send this to the trash.  That is just fine by me.

Oh, and have a nice day searching for the rest of the dreaded DUPES.

Cavu
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dude,

You need to relax and lay off the caffeine.  I searched for JibJab and got nothing.  I can't speak for the effectiveness of the search engine on this site, but when I searched there was nothing.  So, I don't believe my "search skills suck", but you would obviously know best.

Hey now, I gave you a winkie!

As far as the caffeine, I've only done about 50 ounces of ice tea this morning!  

Now, if the titles have been deleted, just how in the hell am I supposed to find a thread

You can't unless you surf this place a LOT, and remember these things.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#9]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Dupe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top