User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2005 4:42:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Sick bitch.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
In before the drooling hoards who will say that the 9 year old was an idiot for ruining a good thing with a hot 24 year old teacher who was willing to give sexual favors.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 4:59:24 AM EDT
[#3]
OH MY GOD!  I don't even know what to say.

I know every generation thinks things are getting worse, but are we really getting clost to the end here?
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:00:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In before the drooling hoards who will say that the 9 year old was an idiot for ruining a good thing with a hot 24 year old teacher who was willing to give sexual favors.....

Sad ain't it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:07:27 AM EDT
[#6]
We do background checks on ALL our techers here in the District I work at.

Illinois State police do a "name only" background check - worthless in my opion, but that is what the ISP wanted. They used to run fingerprints and social security #.

We run a Federal background check by submitting fingerprints of new hires to the FBI.

Then there is a drug test using a hair sample. We tell them it's a piss test and then take hair. Caught quite a few who were clean on the piss test but not on the hair test.

Every district has whack jobs. We had a teacher try and kill herself by twisting her ID badge around her neck. She did it after hours, so no kids were around, but the principal had to cut the lanyard off since she would not let go. Obviously, she was terminated.

Av.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:15:27 AM EDT
[#7]
3RD grade is just too young to do this shit.
She need to be locked out of school and into a mental ward.

Now if this happened at seinor high....." border=0>
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:36:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I held licenses to teach in Nevada and Pennsylvania, and in my experience they do not perform true background checks.  To recieve a license both asked for fingerprints, a state police criminal record check, and a child abuse record check.  I do not believe these checks produce a true background check as it just basically says if you were convicted of child abuse or a crime.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:40:53 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife is a Kindergarten teacher and had drug/criminal background checks as conditions of her employment.

As long as you are clean - no problem.  However, that doesn't stop you from bringing a machete to school the next day.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:54:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sad ain't it.

+1

Link Posted: 10/14/2005 5:56:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep, they do background checks in WA.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 6:28:03 AM EDT
[#12]
They do them in Missouri.....fingerprints, criminal, child, sexual, etc.

What could they do other than this, without subjectively asking your old neighbors stuff like, "what was he/she like growing up......"???

i think the law does what they can.....and you're also talking about working in an environment for up to 35 years......people can have a huge shift in character in that amount of time.  i know this was a younger woman (my age) but i still feel that the law does what it can to prevent it.

matt
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Dude, nine years old...
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I went to that school.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
the 9 year old was an idiot for ruining a good thing with a hot 24 year old teacher who was willing to give sexual favors.....

"Isn't that true?!"
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Ehh, if I was 9 years old, and a 24 year old teacher wanted to blow me, I'm sure I wouldn't have said no...I might not get it at first, but I would've caught on quick...

I'm not condoning it, just saying I would've jumped on that wagon...
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#17]
is she hot? :)
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
They do them in Missouri.....fingerprints, criminal, child, sexual, etc.

What could they do other than this, without subjectively asking your old neighbors stuff like, "what was he/she like growing up......"???

i think the law does what they can..... and you're also talking about working in an environment for up to 35 years...... people can have a huge shift in character in that amount of time.  i know this was a younger woman (my age) but i still feel that the law does what it can to prevent it.

matt

Good point. 35 years in todays environment would turn Mr. Chips into Hannibal Lector.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#19]
What is it with people that makes them do that kind of sick $hit!
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

If she isn't hot now, she sure will be in Hell.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow,she is gonna get her ass kicked on a regular basis in jail.I do think that woman teachers with teenage students while a betrayal of trust and they should never be able to teach again,shouldnt be against the law.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Was she hot like the last one? Or was she a beast?
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#23]
A number of years ago a 12th grade student was raped and bludgeoned to death at a Sacto area school by a janitor.

The district blamed his hiring and "slipping through the cracks" on "a backlog and costs" of running a background check.

When I DROS someone, within 2 days I'll hear from the DOJ if they are a No-Go. That part of the DROS fee is $19. What's the FBI check usually take, 30 minutes or less?

And get this-------------the killer had some shit like "13Th St CRIPS" tattooed across his forehead and was covered with the usual jailhouse tattoos...
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
A number of years ago a 12 grade student was raped and bludgeoned to death at a Sacto area school by a janitor.

The district blamed his hiring and "slipping through the cracks" on "a backlog and costs" of running a background check.

When I DROS someone, within 2 days I'll hear from the DOJ if they are a No-Go. That part of the DROS fee is $19. What's the FBI check usually take, 30 minutes or less?

And get this-------------the killer had some shit like "13Th St CRIPS" tattooed across his forehead and was covered with the usual jailhouse tattoos...

I remember that. The guy had makeup covering the tattoo on his forehead.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Authorities also say she performed oral sex on a 9-year-old boy in her classroom, let students peek down her blouse and talked to some of the children about sexual matters.

Between August 2004 and May, authorities claim she abused a total of 7 students. She has resigned from the school.

Sounds to me like she abused all of her students.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Beat me to it, bastard!  Vital information.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Ehh, if I was 9 years old, and a 24 year old teacher wanted to blow me, I'm sure I wouldn't have said no...I might not get it at first, but I would've caught on quick...

I'm not condoning it, just saying I would've jumped on that wagon...

That's precisely the problem. Kids that age have no idea how wrong it is. The adult does.

Personally, I probably would have been too scared to accept the proposal.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Sad.  9 years old???
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Where was these abusive female teachers when I went to school.?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top