Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 12:32:22 PM EDT

Been hearing his name thrown around a lot, but then again, I'm in MA..
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
NcCain will likely be the GOP cabdidate and the Dims will be in lockstep behind Hillary.  Romney, who the fuck is he?  We as gun owners are fucked in 08.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
He's LDS (a Mormon), so he will get about as far a Joe Leiberman (who is Jewish) did in '04.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I sure as hell hope not!

Why are all of the Republican cantidates that I'm hearing about turning out to be RINO's from the Northeast? First Rudy now Mitt.

How about Rick Perry?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He's LDS (a Mormon), so he will get about as far a Joe Leiberman (who is Jewish) did in '04.

Are you certain he is LDS?  The name is associated with the Church, but I wasn't aware he was, himself, a member.  Gov of MA, aint he?  Did he sell his soul?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Romney, who the fuck is he?

Governor of Mass.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you certain he is LDS?  The name is associated with the Church, but I wasn't aware he was, himself, a member.  Gov of MA, aint he?  Did he sell his soul?

If he is a Mormon he is almost certainly gun-friendly.  Was he one of McCain stooges?  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is definitely LDS

He's also not gunfriendly if you look at what our (I live in mass in the summer) fag of an attorney general does to gun dealers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he is a Mormon he is almost certainly gun-friendly.  Was he one of McCain stooges?  

I highly doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Governor of the "gay marriage state" for the GOP ticket?

Not a chance.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is definitely LDS

He's also not gunfriendly if you look at what our (I live in mass in the summer) fag of an attorney general does to gun dealers.

The AG may not be an indicator of his beliefs . . . at least here in KY it is an elected position and the current Dimwitcrat is doing all he can to set himself for a run for the Governors office by sniping the current Governor.

But the Gay Marriage crap is inexcusable . . . could well get him excommunicated if he actively supports it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
We as gun owners are fucked in 08.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#12]
He is mormon, and anti-gun.  He was more than happy to sign the new Mass AWB.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
He is mormon, and anti-gun.  He was more than happy to sign the new Mass AWB.

Raise them well . . . buy them books . . . send them to school . . . what do they do?  Eat the teacher . . . bloody idiot . . . I hope he remembers this ban when the mob comes for his kids . . . and he has nothing with which to defend himself.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Romney would never get the funding from the base necessary to get the nomination.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd like to know why large leftist hotbeds have Republican leaders and why conservative states have Democrat leaders:

New York (left-leaning) - Republican Governor and Republican Mayor of NYC
Mass (left-leaning) - Republican Governor
Arizona (right-leaning) - Democrat Governor
California (left-leaning) - Republican Governor
etc, etc...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Romney may be LDS, but that's not what matters to me as far as presidential candidates are concerned.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I watched that douchebag on FoxNews a year ago, he was trying to drum up support for the federal renewal of the "assault weapons" ban.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Romney may be LDS, but that's not what matters to me as far as presidential candidates are concerned.

Me either, but it will matter to plenty of others.  To the left, being LDS usually equals "extremely conservative" (except in the case of LDS Democrat Senator Harry Reid - those to the extreme left, he IS conservative).  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Why don't the Rebumblkins run a friggin CONSERVATIVE!! Novel concept, eh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top