Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2005 10:33:50 AM EDT
I'm going on the 28th of this month and I'd like some input if anybody has any.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Bring your wet weather gear.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Any chance thats sort of the same course they teach at Robinson in Little Rock for us Guard guys? I just put in for that one myself.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually I was scheduled to go to Arkansas on the 17 of October, but my orders came down for Benning.  Either course is available to Guard or RA.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
www.arguard.org/mtc/docs/WPW%20Postponed.doc
If the Wilsons are cancelled, Robinson must be a mess. Wonder if their schools are also cancelled or just the matches..I'll have to check....
edit: oh yeah, and heres Robinsons description of THEIR course...

www.arguard.org/mtc/
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Actually I was scheduled to go to Arkansas on the 17 of October, but my orders came down for Benning.  Either course is available to Guard or RA.

Have fun at Benning....

I'm leaving tomorrow for Eustis, the weather has finally gotten 'civil' (eg not roast-you-alive-hot)...
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun at Benning....

I'm leaving tomorrow for Eustis, the weather has finally gotten 'civil' (eg not roast-you-alive-hot)...

I will.  The orders say, "HOUSING NOT AVAILABLE - MESSING NOT AVAILABLE"

I'll split a room with the other gun nut they're sending, eat semi-cheap and bank enough fat per diem bucks to buy a nice new rifle.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#8]
IM me if you have any questions. I'm assigned to the AMU and one of the instructors.

Short brief...you will be given classes-marksmanship as we see it, and range time from 100-500 yards. We train the iron sight and ACOG systems.

OCT is not a bad time to be in Benning, the heat should be gone by then.

Emil
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top