BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 7:48:20 AM EDT
Sorry if this is a dupe:

Link to story

Vice Cops Caught Red-Handy-Handied

Officers may have gone too far in "undercover" massage parlor bust

OCTOBER 7--Memo to all TSG visitors: Please, please, please take five minutes to read this remarkable probable cause affidavit just filed in connection with a prostitution case against two Washington massage parlor workers. After the Classic Body Tonic Spa opened earlier this year, Lynnwood Police Department investigators became suspicious that female employees were providing a variety of illegal services. So, two undercover officers--Ron Moore and "Officer Brooks"--visited the establishment for a look-see. But instead of just observing, the cops actually were, um, serviced by massage parlor employees on a total of three separate occasions. The September 30 court document helpfully notes that upon, er, completion of a May 4 visit to the parlor, one female worker brandished a "warm wash cloth to wipe Brooks' groin area." The document also includes Moore's recollection of being told about the spa's price list: "Okay, you pay $60 for massage. $20 for handy-handy." As a result of the probe, Myong Gin Chow, 40, and Myung Suk Shaw, 41, were hit last week with prostitution charges. Prosecutors are reportedly reviewing the police tactics since vice cops usually pull out the cuffs once a massage parlor employee agrees to perform a sex act for money.

From the report:

"Kim-Yoyo" directed Moore to lie down on his stomach.  She disrobed and started to massage Moore's buttocks and asked, "You want me to go inside?"

Jenny began to masturbate Moore, stating "Come on her tits" repeatedly.  Jenny began to stroke Kim-Yoyo's breasts at the same time.  Moore stated that this was too much for him and that he stiffened up and bent over.

I know my wife wouldn't buy the "it was part of the job" excuse.

CR
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]
From the report:

"Kim-Yoyo" directed Moore to lie down on his stomach.  She disrobed and started to massage Moore's buttocks and asked, "You want me to go inside?"

Is that what they call a "sad" ending?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm confident that this story will have a happy ending for all officers involved.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm confident that this story will have a happy ending for all officers involved.

Sounds like it will.  Another article quoted the prosecutor saying, "Whether any officers went further than they should have is something I will discuss with them."   Translation: "don't do it again".  

I wonder if these guys smoke the stuff they buy on a drug bust just to make sure it's the real thing?

CR
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#4]
why is this agenst the law agine?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank God there were no dogs involved . . . this time.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#6]
These "officers" got thier rocks off at the expense of the taxpayers too!

They should at least pay back the "buy money" that was used for the sex act.....

On the other hand, they were probably not trained to stop at a certain point.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the part where it took them 3 times to figure out what was going on.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Asian massage parlor whores in their 40's.  No way in hell would they be touching me !!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I like the part where it took them 3 times to figure out what was going on.

They raid the wrong house and kill an inocent dog due to sloppiness or bad info...its a mistake, we all make mistakes, blah, blah, blah....

But hey, at least they got their cranks yanked THREE times just to make sure....
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#10]
No wonder it's so HARD for the police to crack down on illegal alien workers!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#11]

you guys don't understand the pressure these guys go thru.
day after day.  trying to keep it up.
it's hard for them and somehow they have to go into work and get it on.
you think they enjoy this?  hell no.  how many of you guys have snuggled up to a
23 y'old  oriental prostitute.  it is pure hell.  how soft and sensitive they are and just want to
fulfill your needs.  not stuck up like American hookers who want to get you hard and flop down like a dead fish.  these Chinese girls work you over.  if you pay for an hour they give you every minute.  not make you blow and try to kick you out early.  

oh wait what was i saying...

bad cop.  bad    
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn they were just getting a frontal massage

FREE
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted: oh wait what was i saying... bad cop. bad
When domestic brands can't meet specifications, switch to superior imports!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#14]
When working massage parlor stings we arrest after the prostitute has applied the condom to the uncoverofficer.  We have found we get plenty of convictions stopping it at that point. Jurers are stupid, but most have had sex at some point in their miserable lives and know there is no innocent reason a "massues" would be applying a condom.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Those HJs can be pretty deadly, similiar to the effect EBRs have on making children drop dead.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#16]
The cops would have shot the dog but the two women had already eaten it for supper.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Why is this illegal again?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The cops would have shot the dog but the two women had already eaten it for supper.

That would require Koreans or Cantonese.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:38:10 AM EDT
[#19]
I guess this is what we get for having a country founded by the Puritans... people so uptight that THE ENGLISH kicked them out!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
When working massage parlor stings we arrest after the prostitute has applied the condom to the uncoverofficer.  We have found we get plenty of convictions stopping it at that point. Jurers are stupid, but most have had sex at some point in their miserable lives and know there is no innocent reason a "massues" would be applying a condom.

So if we banned condoms then there would be no more prostitution arrest?! Damn, that would fix the whole (whore?) problem!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Which agency do you work for and where can I get an application?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I'm sorry but that's wrong.  I don't think that my wife would be very happy with that.  As far as I am concerned the police officer has just participated in the commission of a crime at that point.

"We just have the officer bang the shit out of her until right before he nuts.  We have found that we get plenty of convictions that way.  As long as he pulls out in time, its all good."

I am not a police officer and i am not trying to tell you how to do your job.  I just think that going that far is sick and wrong, thats just my personal opinion.   I wouldn't do it.

ETA:

nobody is touching my dick except my wife.  

ETA again:

oh, and me
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

been on jury duty - don't recall feeling too stupid.  i was directed to be there, selected after waiting all day for a few cents having used a vacation day to be there.
the really smart officers did not show up, nor did the really smart lawyer.  the case was delayed - got to do it all over again.  

oh yeah, ain' it jurors instead of jurers?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Why is this illegal again?

Because it's hard to regulate and tax.  You can take a woman to dinner and out to a show and spend all kinds of other money on her to get the same thing, but you can't just give her the money. WTF
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I guess this is what we get for having a country founded by the Puritans... people so uptight that THE ENGLISH kicked them out!

Quiet you.
Would you rather live in Europe?
Be thankful there are laws against prostitution.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Check out the Tampa 14
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoaaaaa...that's too far.  So do prostitutes only get arrested after she puts the condom on the undercover?  I thought the 'soliciting' part was the green light...

...and every now and then, on a lucky day, the undercover finds himself with a prostitute that's learned to apply the condom with her/his mouth!

CR
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#30]
As soon as you voice an agreement for exchange of sex act and money your guilty.  They got off on getting off on the taxpayers dime.  Lazy bastards act like they don't have any hands.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
As soon as you voice an agreement for exchange of sex act and money your guilty.  They got off on getting off on the taxpayers dime.  Lazy bastards act like they don't have any hands.

But don't you see, they HAD to go along with it to make sure it wasn't just that one employee that was offering extra services...  

CR
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted: Check out the Tampa 14
What's wrong with those women? Can't find a man?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#34]

"$20 for handy-handy."

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#35]
how much for sucky-sucky?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

"$20 for handy-handy."

While on a field trip to San Francisco's Chinatown in the sixth grade, a "lady of the street" offered my teacher something similar, in front of the whole class. If I remeber right it was something to the effect of "20 dollar,  bang-bang, behind the building."
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Check out the Tampa 14

No one has ever been able to tell me what's wrong with number 12's eye.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#38]

From the report:

Jenny began to masturbate Moore, stating "Come on her tits" repeatedly.  Jenny began to stroke Kim-Yoyo's breasts at the same time.  Moore stated that this was too much for him and that he stiffened up and bent over.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quiet you.
Would you rather live in Europe?
Be thankful there are laws against prostitution.

What's to be thankful for?  Legal prostitution is safer for everyone involved.  What two (or more!) consenting adults do in private is their own damn business.  As was pointed out before, I can take a girl out to the theater, have a nice dinner, buy her a handbag and bang her silly, but I can't just hand her the money straight up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top