Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 9:47:03 PM EDT
I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and I mentioned that the illegal situation was rapidly
getting worse, he said that in his part of town they drive around shooting into random houses.........

He also told me about a couple of illegal kids(girls) that were about 14 that were starting a fire
they had gone up the sidewalk in front of someones house, that they never met or had any problems with

They piled up pine needles on the sidewalk(the sidewalk between the front door and the street)
about 20 feet out(halfway between the street and the front door)and they lit it on fire
a witness came up and saw them building the fire up so they stamped it out with their shoes
they tried to escape, but when they left the baby,that they were presumably babysitting,
on the street someone that knew him came out claimed the child and led the Police to
the kids homes, thats how we know that they were illegal aliens. this just happened last week

Their punishment was that they had to go apologize to the owner of the house that they had never seen before

Talk about no respect for our country or our laws, these people need to be deported, it will get worse
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#2]
MAN....it's like eating potato chips, I just can't stop doing this!
Maybe someday people will join up, help out, and DO something about them. (Illegals)

This may help....
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I loathe illegal aliens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top