Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 7:12:57 PM EDT
This is how we know that the average Arab Joe is no smarter than the average American newsguy: both of them blame the US when RoP assholes blow up unoffending Arab Muslims. The American newsweasels are motivated by leftism/Democrat politics/AntiAmericanism. What in the fuck is the motivation of Muslims to blame us for murders committed by other Muslims? I know that stupidity and savagery are rampant in that part of the world, but AFAIK, they don't blame tuba players for earthquakes. What gives?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
tag, I would like to know also
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#3]
They have to blame someone.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Eh fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#5]
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam by Spencer. Best 13 bucks I spent to learn what Muslims believe and how they act.  Was a thread on it here a week or 2 ago.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam by Spencer. Best 13 bucks I spent to learn what Muslims believe and how they act.  Was a thread on it here a week or 2 ago.

I missed this any idea what the title of the post was so I can do a search???...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I missed this any idea what the title of the post was so I can do a search???...

Book Politically Incorrect Guide to islam

Gives loads of info on Islam and the truth about all the PC crap we have been led to believe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess they just got tired of blaming Israel?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:29:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Book Politically Incorrect Guide to islam

Gives loads of info on Islam and the truth about all the PC crap we have been led to believe.

Thanks Dance, I'll be looking into this....
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:32:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Insanity & evil take many forms.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Eh fuck 'em.

My thoughts exactly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top