Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 3:45:26 PM EDT
IF so IM me and let me know your thoughts.

I currently own a Harley Heritage Softtail and LOVE it, but just saw the Rocket in a showroom and will be scheduling a test ride next week.

Just looking for some feedback on it.  I'll also be surveying the biking forums.

Guns and motorcycles.....how do we combine the two sports?????
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to take one for a ride... I like my Triumph Adventurer

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
not to hijack, but legalese, isn't that dangerous storing a bike in your house..

and such a nice looking house?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#3]
That aint no Rocket Three.

This is a Rocket Three:

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
not to hijack, but legalese, isn't that dangerous storing a bike in your house..

Why would it be dangerous?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would it be dangerous?

Uhhh, I don't know, a vehicle with fuel inside of a house, could be a bit of a hazard?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Bikers are not concerned with such nonsense. If danger were a factor in directing our behavior we would not be riding motorcycles. Besides the house probably belongs to someone else like a girlfriend or landlord.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's a Trident, the first Triumph triple. Lockheed discs front and rear...schweeeet!

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yeah, it's a shithole...don't remind me. I can only remodel so much at a time. I shut off the fuel in any event. I don't think it's terribly dangerous. As someone else stated, however, motorcyclists don't always shy away from risk. Fuck it, if the house is gonna go, it's gonna go. It's insured.

I still wanna drive a Rocket III, chu bastich

eta: hell, I got a chainsaw with fuel mix in the basement too... fuck it, you only go around once..

I put it outside, I hope you're happy!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Saw a Rocket 3 today at the bike shop. Looks big and HEAVY! Besides my bike is a true Triumph rocket.http://www.georgealarm.com/doug/daytona.JPG
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it's a shithole...don't remind me. I can only remodel so much at a time. I shut off the fuel in any event. I don't think it's terribly dangerous. As someone else stated, however, motorcyclists don't always shy away from risk. Fuck it, if the house is gonna go, it's gonna go. It's insured.

I still wanna drive a Rocket III, chu bastich

eta: hell, I got a chainsaw with fuel mix in the basement too... fuck it, you only go around once..

I put it outside, I hope you're happy!

I was just wondering about if it was dangerous.  I think it looks like a nice house!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Guns and motorcycles.....how do we combine the two sports?????

Buy a Ural.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#12]
You can go to the Triumph Rat Rocket III forums and ask more specific questions if you'd like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top