Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 5:08:54 PM EDT
tamtam  (268 posts)      Thu Oct-06-05 07:19 PM
Response to Original message
69. Calling all black Republicans
I'm calling on all black Republicans to stop calling themselves black. As a black woman I am insulted and disgusted. I wonder if masta Bush slapped the black off of them before he sent them to do his bidding? Republicans bother the hell out of me but black Republicans make me want to cry. Instead of showing the country how to react to injustice they coddle and use injustice for their own agenda. They can take their moral character crap and stick it where the sun don't shine. I guess if your in the business of brainwashing people to fatten that bank account all is well, especially if you do in for the lord, god, almighty.

I'm sorry to get so pissed but these people are not helping the community they claim to be a part of. They spit on our community and look down on those less fortunate than them. Maybe they should take a trip to a black neighborhood and teach black people how to pass around a collection plate that way we all can be on the same playing field. I'm sure all black people want a piece of that moral character they love to talk about. Without their brand of moral character you are destined to be a poor, hands out nigger.

Sorry if some of you take offense to that word but I'm not in the mood to beat around the shrub. This is exactly how white racist see us and these people are no different. If you didn't know any better you would think the above quotes came from some white supremacist not some so called black reverend. They can all turn over their shiny, new, race card and kiss my proud to be liberal, black ass. They offer no respect they get no respect.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Um...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm calling on all black Republicans to stop calling themselves black.

Yup, another "enlightened" liberal\libertarian with words of wisdom designed to uplift or educate
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
tamtam  (268 posts)      Thu Oct-06-05 07:19 PM
Response to Original message
69. Calling all black Republicans
I'm calling on all black Republicans to stop calling themselves black. As a black woman I am insulted and disgusted. I wonder if masta Bush slapped the black off of them before he sent them to do his bidding? Republicans bother the hell out of me but black Republicans make me want to cry. Instead of showing the country how to react to injustice they coddle and use injustice for their own agenda. They can take their moral character crap and stick it where the sun don't shine. I guess if your in the business of brainwashing people to fatten that bank account all is well, especially if you do in for the lord, god, almighty.

I'm sorry to get so pissed but these people are not helping the community they claim to be a part of. They spit on our community and look down on those less fortunate than them. Maybe they should take a trip to a black neighborhood and teach black people how to pass around a collection plate that way we all can be on the same playing field. I'm sure all black people want a piece of that moral character they love to talk about. Without their brand of moral character you are destined to be a poor, hands out nigger.

Sorry if some of you take offense to that word but I'm not in the mood to beat around the shrub. This is exactly how white racist see us and these people are no different. If you didn't know any better you would think the above quotes came from some white supremacist not some so called black reverend. They can all turn over their shiny, new, race card and kiss my proud to be liberal, black ass. They offer no respect they get no respect.

Not with a ten foot pole.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow!  Her rant sounded like she was describing liberal democrats to me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
(sarcasm) gee...its hard to believe there that racism is alive today after hearing things like that...(/sarcasm
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a term for this person, but if I used it, a ban would follow.

Of course, they can call themselves that....
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
If anyone is crying out for help it is this woman. Isn't there some way we all could reach out to her and show our concern? She really thinks we don't care....

Maybe an anger management class?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There's a term for this person, but if I used it, a ban would follow.

Of course, they can call themselves that....

Easy big fella.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess she wouldn't want to hear that MLK Jr was a registered Republican.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I guess she wouldn't want to hear that MLK Jr was a registered Republican.

I guess I have never heard that, but considering his commie leanings would have a hard time believing that.

CRC, where did the original post come from???
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#11]
This was NOT written by a black person. Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

CRC, where did the original post come from???

DU... where else?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#13]
On the internet, it's often difficult to determine if a person has suffered a serious head injury, or is in dire need of one.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#14]
It's just another Libtard in "emergency rant mode" because they realize that black GOP households are able to raise their children with far greater success than black Democrap households. That means that power will transfer to the GOP as generations roll by even in black constituencies. My guess is that the post was typed up by some white, doped-up, hippy freak, with no man, and no kids, living with cats, and angry at the world as death comes closer.

Then again, she could be a black welfare mom on a "need-based scholarship" so she can have access to a computer with a broadband connection.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
On the internet, it's often difficult to determine if a person has suffered a serious head injury, or is in dire need of one.

When in doubt.....

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So true
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Republicans bother the hell out of me but black Republicans make me want to cry.

Since everything else seemingly needs to be provided for you I'll throw in a crybaby.

There you go.

Instead of showing the country how to react to injustice they coddle and use injustice for their own agenda.

Translation: Instead of blaming "The Man" © for all of their problems, they actually try to change their own existences without a handout, then have the gumption to feel that the people relying on handlouts who are otherwise able-bodied might be freeloaders.

They can take their moral character crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Translation: I ain't ever had a job, I ain't never gonna get one.............
As long as the checks keep comin'.

I guess if your in the business of brainwashing people to fatten that bank account all is well, especially if you do in for the lord, god, almighty.

I work in a town that has something like 30 churches for a population of 18K actual residents.

I've seen a lot of "preachers" driving Escalades...

I'm sorry to get so pissed but these people are not helping the community they claim to be a part of.

Color automatically equals Community? Damn. Hey Paris Hilton.... I'm WHITE! Gimme some cash!

They spit on our community and look down on those less fortunate than them. Maybe they should take a trip to a black neighborhood and teach black people how to pass around a collection plate that way we all can be on the same playing field. I'm sure all black people want a piece of that moral character they love to talk about. Without their brand of moral character you are destined to be a poor, hands out nigger.

If the preachers piss you off... then stop attending on Sundays. When the plates dry up... so will the "ministries". Wonder if these preachers stopped handouts to folks they felt could actually work for themselves, and that's what the bitchin's really about...

Sorry if some of you take offense to that word but I'm not in the mood to beat around the shrub. This is exactly how white racist see us and these people are no different.

It's OK, you can use the word. And don't forget... only whites can be racists...

If you didn't know any better you would think the above quotes came from some white supremacist not some so called black reverend. They can all turn over their shiny, new, race card and kiss my proud to be liberal, black ass.

Oh, sure... all ministers are conservative republicans. Like Al Sharpton.

They offer no respect they get no respect.

Based on my personal experience with many who have used this quote, I will make the assumption that "respect" needs to come to them (the crybaby) first, of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top