Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 8:40:27 AM EDT
Lost mine Wheres a good place(that wont rip me) to get a copy? I was born in Kali.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Call the hospital where you were born (that is what I had to do).
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Lost mine Wheres a good place(that wont rip me) to get a copy? I was born in Kali.
Thanks!

Are you SURE that you were born, maybe you never actually had a birth certificate.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks!

Are you SURE that you were born, maybe you never actually had a birth certificate.

Ahhh you seen that movie too
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Each state has a Bureau of Vital Statistics or somesuch.  You simply call them, ask them what proof is required to get a CERTIFIED copy of your birth certificate, and follow their directions.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Record Cost Dates Ordering
Birth $15.00 since July 1905 Order Online Mail Order
For quicker processing order from the vital records office in the County in which the birth occured.

California Dept of Health Services
M.S. 5103
P.O. Box 997410
Sacramento, CA 95899
(916) 445-1719 or (916) 445-2684
Fax: (800) 858-5553
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks!

I had to hire a private investigator to get mine.
I was born in La. but adopted in Texas. I finally got a copy of mine but the weird thing was the date doesn't match my birthday. I was born in 64 but my birth certificate says 66. The doctors name says "STATE". All the other info is correct.

I'm sure the new date is for the day my adoption took place, but it is weird that I was able to get in school and have a DL at the age that complies with a 64 birthday.

Lot's of strange things went on in small towns in the 60's. The secrecy surrounding everything about me was incredible. I just gave up and hired a guy.

I guess I could stop being 41, and be 39.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top