Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 2:00:52 AM EDT
Anyone listen to that radio show?  I'm hooked.

Anyway, here outside NYC, where it is broadcast on WABC 770AM, it is not on Friday or Saturday nights.  For some reason, on those nights, WABC broadcasts "infomercials" instead.  Other areas of the country get Coast to Coast AM 7 nights a week.

So last night a guy calls up with a captivating story that he called "Oujia Boards and God" where he came to know and serve the Lord after realizing that the evil spirits conjured up by those horrible witchboards are real.  As he put it, since evil demonic spirits are real, God and good angels must be real, too.

But, he called right before George Noory had to cut to a hard break and start with a new guest at 2 a.m.  He promised to call back with his story during Open Lines Friday and finish telling it.

If anyone on here catches the show Friday night, could you please post a synopsis of this guy's story for me?  I'd love to know how it turns out.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:05:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I listen to the show when I can not sleep at night which is most nights I do not work. I like going for a drive late a night and just listen. Anyways check the coast to coast web site for some info or email George Norry, I heard he is pretty good at getting back to people. Great show. I wish I could get it more than just at night. I wish it was always on satillite radio or something.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The truth is out there.:
www.coasttocoastam.com/
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
What about signing up from streamlink I think its called. You can listen to the show anytime you want. I am thinking about getting a better Ipod so I can listen to it while I run downloding a pod cast
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:14:24 AM EDT
[#4]
bump....tonight's the night....
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I listen to it from a station in Dallas because I'm too cheap to buy a radio up here at college.  It's a streaming audio.

Click here

It's the KLIF AM station that I listen to it from.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The truth is out there.:
www.coasttocoastam.com/

I remember picking up that program once as I was driving out to the deer stand at o-dark-thirty.  Some guy was talking about alien abductions, and how aliens were screening human genetic material to produce new creatures, kept going on and on about people getting snatched up and ending up like Skippy the horse.

Scared the crap outta me, just as I was getting set to walk a mile through the dark, scary woods!

Man, I climbed that stand WAAY, WAAYY up there, and sat wondering whether my .50 cal TC Omega loaded with 240 grain hollow-points was enough to kill an alien.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The truth is out there.:
www.coasttocoastam.com/

I remember picking up that program once as I was driving out to the deer stand at o-dark-thirty.  Some guy was talking about alien abductions, and how aliens were screening human genetic material to produce new creatures, kept going on and on about people getting snatched up and ending up like Skippy the horse.

Scared the crap outta me, just as I was getting set to walk a mile through the dark, scary woods!

Man, I climbed that stand WAAY, WAAYY up there, and sat wondering whether my .50 cal TC Omega loaded with 240 grain hollow-points was enough to kill an alien.

The first time I heard it I was on my way back home from college at about 1 in the morning and he had some guest on there talking about how dinosaurs could have been aliens.  Ever since then for some reason I've been hooked.  It's not that I believe half the stuff some of the guests spout off about, its just relaxing for me for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
It's not for everybody, but it usually is pretty interesting. Waaayyyy outside of the box.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 1:18:19 AM EDT
[#10]
First time I listened was an episode about DMT.....the drug that makes you hallucinate when you lick one of those crazy frogs. All kinds of whacks calling in about their DMT experiences. Apparently scary clowns leading folks down the path of evil is a recurring theme in DMT highs. Except the one guy. He got raped by an alligator.

Oh yeah, 99% of the people who take DMT believe it's real...even AFTER the high wears off. Almost all of them believe it transports them to another plane.

DMT is also a normal chemical in the human mind. Your body produces the most of it between midnight and 5AM. Right about the time most people start getting "abducted by aliens."

Coast to Coast is the road trip goodness. I can drive all night with that show.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:09:57 AM EDT
[#11]
The whole alien abduction thing is misunderstood. They're not screening for genetic material...

They're just fishin.

That's why it's always some halfwit traler trash with an abduction story...

Those are just the ones they throw back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top