Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 3:03:55 PM EDT
Has anyone bought any SIG P226 mags from cheaper than dirt?  If so, how has the functionality, and reliablitly been?  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheaper than dirt mags are about right on with the quality that is advertised.  I wouldn't go there if I were you.  Try to find some factory stuff unless your budget is the number 1 issue.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Look for MECGAR mags. at Cheaperthandirt.  I bought one and you cannot go wrong with MECGAR. They make most OEM mags. for  handguns.  I would steer away from any other make of  handgun mag.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Most of the cheaper Sig magazines are made by Pro Mag, which have given me NOTHING but trouble.

Stay away!

Get factory Sig magazines, or MecGar magazines ONLY.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the quick replys.  That helps alot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top