Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 1:09:26 PM EDT
The greatest thing happened yesterday while watching Dumb and Dumber.  My wife stopped the movie after the scene where the guy shoots at the other guy in the hotel with the revolver and misses every shot, and she says "That guys slide was locked back when he shot that guy."  So she rewinds it for me and sure enough, when the guy is getting shot at with the revolver, the bg's slide is back.  Then in the next scene, he has it forward ready to fire with no reload.  Never did I think she would pick mistakes like that out in movies, but since buying her a Sig 232 (good resemblance with the gun in the movie) she knows this stuff now.  Isnt that great?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
just a matter of time till she turns on ya....
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The greatest thing happened yesterday while watching Dumb and Dumber.  My wife stopped the movie after the scene where the guy shoots at the other guy in the hotel with the revolver and misses every shot, and she says "That guys slide was locked back when he shot that guy."  So she rewinds it for me and sure enough, when the guy is getting shot at with the revolver, the bg's slide is back.  Then in the next scene, he has it forward ready to fire with no reload.  Never did I think she would pick mistakes like that out in movies, but since buying her a Sig 232 (good resemblance with the gun in the movie) she knows this stuff now.  Isnt that great?

Who has who trained again?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top