Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 6:28:19 PM EDT
If any members have the Nov. issue of S.W.A.T. magazine, (i know some of you do) could someone please tell me what brand of gloves those aare the guy on the cover is wearing and on page 55.  it looks to me they are the smae brand but diiferent colors. If anyone has any info on make and where to buy  it would be greatly appreciated.......
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Oakley MBTs, unless you get them via Gov sales expect to pay 70-75 for them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
they're made by Oakley
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought they were Oakleys,  but i didnt see them on their website.   Where can i order a pair from??????
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
ok  my goggle-fu is strong aand have found many sources from where to buy them.    thank you all
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
MBT gloves a bit pricey.  The best way  is if you have time is to contact someone in the military or LEO and see if they will order them for you via Gov Sales, the price is allot better.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#6]
is this them?
oakley.com/o/o2869d

Guess not - I really like those MBT ones...and their boots are killer too
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Oakley = Get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone ever used these gloves for tactical work?

I can't find a set of gloves that I like.  I've been using neoprene backed gloves for a while now, but they wear out fast.  A week or two in the field and they are trashed.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a pair of the Oakley MTB gloves that I use for riding my quad and occasional shooting. I been using them for about 6 months now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top