Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 8:56:24 PM EDT
Anyone know of any hot deals on Silver Bear .223.

I bought a case of this ammo a while back and it was awesome stuff.  Potent, accurate, and no malfunctions of any kind.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:00:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I bought a case of this ammo a while back and it was awesome stuff.  Potent, accurate, and no malfunctions of any kind.

www.aimsurplus.com
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#2]
cool, thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Really, I had some and I had malfunctions of about every kind
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, no joke.  I bought 1,000 rounds of the 55 grain hp, and it blew the doors off of wolf.  The recoil and report was significantly stronger/louder and all 1,000 went through without a hitch.  After shooting this stuff, the wolf was quite lackluster.  

Don't take this the wrong way, I did not intend for this thread to be a wolf bash but for me it's no contest.   Also, I had a shit-load of stuck wolf casings in my chamber.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.aimsurplus.com

+1 for Aimsurplus.com       I have 400 rounds on the way to my house from them.

They have great customer service and pricing!

I feed the bear through my firearms and have never had any problems with it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:52:41 AM EDT
[#6]
That stuff will not run through my RRA/Bushmaster A2 20", short strokes every round.  However, my Stag M4 16" has never had a problem with it, I shoot the .62 grain stuff.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.aimsurplus.com

+1 for Aimsurplus.com       I have 400 rounds on the way to my house from them.

They have great customer service and pricing!

I feed the bear through my firearms and have never had any problems with it.

you guys just sent me to aim for ammo too.

I like the silver bear, only ran one case through the pipe, but so far (knocks wood) no problems at all.

thanks for reminding me I needed ammo MrScaramanga
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#8]
AIM is a great place.  I've gotten 3 sks' and 1 K31 from them with my C&R, and thousands of rounds of ammo.  Communication and customer service is excellent and they really earn their reputation well.  If it's not right, send it back and they'll make it right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top