Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 3:10:25 PM EDT
Over the last five years I've had a reoccuring dream that I was back in the Army.  Next week I'm going in as a Reservist.  

Was it prophetic or just a longing to be back, what'da think?  What's your reoccuring dream?  Has it come true?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck in the Reserves and thank you for re-elisting.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I seriously HOPE my recurring dream never comes true....
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd have to think it is something what was something you were thinking of doing or wanting to do for a while.. probably longer than you realize.

I often get reoccuring dreams.. most of them are about exploring houses..   Usually involve the same three houses..   Here is where it is odd.   All 3 houses are a different layout of three houses I have been in.  Like a completely different floor plan,  they all have rooms that dont exist,  hidden rooms etc.   During most of the dream, I am in a completely new place, but at the end, I realize I was just in another part of one of the same 3 houses.   ( one is my house, one is my neighbors house, and the last is my grandparents old house)    Hell I dont get it, but at least they aren't nightmares   LOL
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
( one is my house, one is my neighbors house, and the last is my grandparents old house)    Hell I dont get it, but at least they aren't nightmares   LOL

I use to have the exact same dream but it was my Dads house.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had one where I had to go back to high school because I was one class short of graduation--even thoug I had already been to college and law school.  I've had that one for about 5 years now, every couple of months.

Weird thing is that I had the same dread about two weeks ago, and I actually graduated in the dream!

I wonder if it will come back?  

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've had one where I had to go back to high school because I was one class short of graduation--even thoug I had already been to college and law school.  I've had that one for about 5 years now, every couple of months.

Weird thing is that I had the same dread about two weeks ago, and I actually graduated in the dream!

I wonder if it will come back?  

+1 I have reoccuring dreams about being back in high school.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#7]
My wife has been having reoccurring dreams about me being dead and her at my funeral.

Should I be worried?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top