Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 5:19:02 AM EDT
Anyone else see the Urine Vanderslut interview on TV last nite. He admits having sex with her while she slipped in and out of consciousness. Then I think I heard the Alpo brothers took their turns.

Sounds like drug induced gang rape to me and a missing victum.

What say you?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:20:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess I don't know anything about this.  More details?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:21:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I guess I don't know anything about this.  More details?

Same here. What show/channel was that on?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]
They showed a piece of an interview on CNN taken by a different network. I forget which one. This was on last nite.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:21:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone needs to bitchslap the Sloop out of that little Dutchboy.

I'd fly to Aruba just to have the privilege.

Eric The(Paternalistic)Hun
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:23:59 AM EDT
[#5]
i think he's back in dutchland.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd contribute to your airfare Eric.  I just did a web search and this was the girl that is missing from Aruba.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#7]
TV magazine called A Current Affair...

"When Joran led Natalee out of (the bar), she had no ability to make any kind of decision. He even describes her in the same interview (as being) drunk. I don't know what exactly Joran bought her. I believe he had bought her a shot of 151 (rum). Natalee has never had anything like that. I don't even know … what else was in that shot. Joran admits to buying her the only drink that he saw her have that night. He has her talking about a lot of strange things.

"It almost sounds like to me that she is drugged. And in his statements, also, he's saying that she's coming in and out of consciousness. That just doesn't sound like just drunk. It sounds like to me it's a possibility she could have been drugged, also."

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Deepak Kalpoe: We All Had Sex With Natalee
by Mitch Marconi
Sep 26, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe in an interview says that he never left Natalee Holloway on the beach and that it was a lie. He did however say that when he did leave her she was alive.
Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old honors student from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared on the last day of a graduation trip to Aruba with 124 classmates. She was last seen leaving a nightclub with Joran van Der Sloot and two of his friends, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

The three boys were arrested June 9, but the Kalpoe brothers were ordered released last month.

There has been a slew of false leads and rumors swirling around this case since it began. The Holloway family has had to endure rumors from one end of the spectrum to the next.

One report out of Aruba last month had a newspaper printing what it claimed to be a signed police interview in which Joran van der Sloot told interrogators that Deepak Kalpoe raped, killed and buried Natalee Holloway.

Another has all three of boys admitted to having sex with her as she "slipped in and out of conciousness." This is one of the issues that has Beth Holloway-Twitty enraged. "If that doesn't constitute gang rape.." Holloway-Twitty reportedly said.

www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_212719.shtml
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:12:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Group of guys get girl drunk.

Group of guys gang-rape girl

Girl dies of alcohol poisoning and /or physical injuries.

Group of guys panic and call Dad to help dispose of body.

End of story
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:17:40 AM EDT
[#11]
They admit to screwing an unconscious girl? Shouldn't they be in jail for rape? I mean, WTF?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Most likey this will be the end of story, it should conclude at the end of a short rope.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:28:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Van Der Sloot

Dutch for "Kennedy"
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:33:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Someone needs to bitchslap the Sloop out of that little Dutchboy.

I'd fly to Aruba just to have the privilege.

Eric The(Paternalistic)Hun

Eric has regressed back into 'one of the masses'!?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:00:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Van der poops dad was the "body disposal unit".

unfortunately she's crab food..
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:03:54 AM EDT
[#16]
No death penalty for these gems?

No problem.

Boycott Aruba & Holland.

(Economically) Hang them all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:24:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No death penalty for these gems?

No problem.

Boycott Aruba & Holland.

There goes the lootie beer.

M4-AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top