Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 7:21:13 AM EDT
a parole officer is knocking on the door of the house across the street.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The fugitive division of the local po po is scowering through the neighborhood looking for a criminal.

And yes, it happens where I go to college at once a week.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
When you are walking your dogs with your wife and you have to assist a police officer who is alone, wrestling on the sidewalk with a parolee a block from your front door. (Yes, this happened to me, yes, I moved ASAP.) The best part was when the dirtbag saw my wife first, thought from her appearance that she was a bleeding heart liberal, (she is actually a former Deputy Sheriff) and said "will you please help me? To which she replied "Shut the Fuck up you loser". I was so proud.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

To which she replied "Shut the Fuck up you loser". I was so proud.

She's a keeper.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes indeed. For an engagement gift she gave me a Glock 27. I try to stay on her good side.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#5]
"My neighborhood is so rough, our church has six commandments and four do-the-best-you-cans."
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#6]
you think thats bad? HA

this bank robbery happened 4 blocks away a few weeks ago  www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/08/03/bankrob.html

the money from the robbery was recovered on my block and the swat team went door to door up the entire block.  It was so bad, the cops blocked me from driving to my own house since armed officers were searching the area.  Cops also drop by the whore house across the street all the time, but can't bust them for some reason...

you live in a nice area, a few nights ago a self proclaimed OG tried to steal the neighbors hookers and went into a violent rage on my front porch, so consider yourself lucky only parole officers come by.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

this bank robbery happened 4 blocks away a few weeks ago  www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/08/03/bankrob.html

the money from the robbery was recovered on my block and the swat team went door to door up the entire block.  It was so bad, the cops blocked me from driving to my own house since armed officers were searching the area.  Cops also drop by the whore house across the street all the time, but can't bust them for some reason...

you live in a nice area, a few nights ago a self proclaimed OG tried to steal the neighbors hookers and went into a violent rage on my front porch, so consider yourself lucky only parole officers come by.

Why is he still breathing?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:59:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"My neighborhood is so rough, our church has six commandments and four do-the-best-you-cans."

That's nothing, our church organ can be converted to a Katyusha in under 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I dont fear the people in my neighborhood. I fear the animals. Bears, mountain lion, coyotes etc.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

Mmanwitgun
Post Number :: 5430

CT, USA <------Liberal state they would have probably ran him in for murder
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

Mmanwitgun
Post Number :: 5430

CT, USA <------Liberal state they would have probably ran him in for murder

Actually my current state is OH
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Care to break em down for us?

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

After he woke me up with his yelling I stepped outside with my glock in the hip just incase he attempted to destroy my personal propety, but according to my roomate he ran off moments before.  Thankfully the hookers across the street threatended to call 911 and he bounced.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#15]
I can't make it to my car without having to buy three candy bars.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Burst of laughter followed by red face, hard breathing, then almost rocked out of my rotary chair on that one and cost the city a workmans comp case, I was laughining so hard.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Classic!!!  That's gotta be a Rodney Dangerfield quote.

Shorty
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:09:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

wow, sounds like you live in that shithole they call the City of Cincinnati.  SOrry to hear that.   IF Detroit wants to buy a APC with drug money, why doesn't the City of Cincinnati buy a AC-130 for keeping the locals in place?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#19]
I used to live in an apartment complex where I shoved some teen-age Democraps for selling marijuana. It was a wonderful foot chase with me calling the police dispatcher on my cel phone while running after the two little Democraps. Ah, those were the days.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Parolees live in just about every neighborhood
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#21]
hahaha 1 cop!! hahahaha you haven't seen shit!!!

About 6 years ago I moved into an apartment complex in a new city.  They looked decent, and seemed to be in a good neighborhood.  Boy was I wrong, as soon as the sun went down it was a completly different place, and I was stuck there for 6 months due to the lease.

The last month I was there I went to check my mail, I rounded the corner and saw about 20 SWAT team members in an unmarked bread truck, putting gear on.   Needless to say I didn't get my mail that day.  I turned around and headed for my truck to cruise around the city for a few hours.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

Man oh man you got to get to a better part of town.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#23]
You guys got nuthin'.  We are moving tomorrow, but we have an "Aztlan" sign painted on a trailer, and the natives burned a cop car last year....

Across the street the po-po busted up a mother-daughter prostitute team, and the daughter was 16!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:16:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Let's see....

My next door neighbor brought over home-made  cakes.

The german couple across the street gave us a key to their house so we could use their pool.

The neighbor behind us came into our backyard to fix the fence his dog ate, and left an apology note.

We accidently left our garage door open, so another neighbor borrowed a neighbor's car to park in our driveway to make it look like someone was home.

Don't think I'm moving anytime soon.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you think thats bad? HA

Man oh man you got to get to a better part of town.

screw that, most other parts of cincy are boring as hell.  Here there are restaurants, bars, the UC campus, etc, etc all within walking distance.  The only part as good, but non ghetto is the gaslight district which costs mucho cash.  I may be right by vine street, but its all good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, I suppose you're right about that.

AND... you moved here from the combat zone of CT, so you're content with Clifton. Hartford makes Clifton look like Martha's Vineyard.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You guys got nuthin'.  We are moving tomorrow, but we have an "Aztlan" sign painted on a trailer, and the natives burned a cop car last year....

Across the street the po-po busted up a mother-daughter prostitute team, and the daughter was 16!

img262.imageshack.us/img262/4162/carbq3ps.jpg

Niiiice...   what part of town is this so I'm sure to never live near there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top