Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 6:55:59 AM EDT
Why do I find myself looking at these things?  I love them.  

Is there a history to thier origins?

Does anyone else have these compulsions?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Why do I find myself looking at these things?  I love them.  Your hungry  ??

Is there a history to thier origins? Still life paintingsor maybe cave drawings

Does anyone else have these compulsions?  Not me but I bet you have a kindered spirit somewhere

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I am a dinner pic looker also!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I like food and quality firearms. I cant stand the clutter though. It should be anice pisture with some food and a gun. Heck it really dont even need a gun. The pic should make me hungry for it.

Get rid of the staplers, tactical finger slicers, tape measures, ghey napkin, fork on the left knife on the whateveritsallegedlysupposedtobe.

My personal favorites include
A nicely cooked piece of meat, some veg, a nice beer and a firearm.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]
i am a fan of the UNUSUAL dinner pics...such as this one i took when i lived on Diego Garcia......no guns...so i had to substitute

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i am a fan of the UNUSUAL dinner pics...such as this one i took when i lived on Diego Garcia......no guns...so i had to substitute

home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/Picture028resize.jpg

I see your unusual dinner pic and raise you one unusual lunch pic:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top