Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 12:56:54 PM EDT
Anyone have any tips?  I'm not into medications, just something I could do to relax a bit.  I went through some relationship/life changes a year ago and it's (anxiety) been on and off every couple months since then..it's driving me nuts.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Trips to the range do wonders for me ...  I'm usually tired after multi-hour sessions and hungry too.  Gets the mind off of most everything.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I work out
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I read Revelation. In the end it all works out
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Trips to the range do wonders for me ...  I'm usually tired after multi-hour sessions and hungry too.  Gets the mind off of most everything.

I agree.  Try accurancy shooting.  You cannot think about your problems when looking through the scope, concentraiting on breathing and squeezing the trigger.

Other than that, get over your med thing and try Paxil.

R.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.  Try accurancy shooting.  You cannot think about your problems when looking through the scope, concentraiting on breathing and squeezing the trigger.

Other than that, get over your med thing and try Paxil.

R.

I've been on all sorts of meds back when I was in high school.  They didn't do anything except fuck me up even more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top