Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 2:44:37 PM EDT
I was wasting time in Austin today waiting to get back home and noticed a couple
of billboard by the NRA stating that B.P. is not a friend of the second amendment.
Anyone care to enlighten me so I can hate them too.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Best guess would be they don't allow the graveyard shift to have a weapon handy.Prob wrong,but who cares,it sounds so right.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
They prohibit firearms in cars.  Just like most other publically traded company in Texas.  Every place I have worked banned firearms in cars.  And one place I visited in LA banned employee access to cars during the day.  Really, you HAD to bring your lunch.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
conoco-phillips-trying to stop nra lawsuit  for weapons on company property-dont know about bp-I will have a rifle and a shotgun in my truck through hunting season.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
IIRC BP is not British Petroleum anymore it is just BP and mostly American owned.

And yes they prohibit firearms in cars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top