Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 12:19:02 AM EDT
I was looking at the new FN rifle that's about to be released and that thing looks sick!

Granted, I had just finished my 16" M4gery and was looking into an AK, i think a bullpup rifle would be awesome to own... I'm a fan of the Steyr AUG, but since those things are rare as hell, this new FN looks very attractive to me.

Bullpup guns i feel solve the problem of barrel length. Shooting them from the weak side may be a bit harder, but the FN has solved the problem of brass shooting into your face with it's unique brass disposal chute IIRC.

Tell me everything you know about it!

IBbuyamerican: FN makes all our M-16A2 now, Colt only does the M4

Edit: I just did a little searching, and apparently you can get a computerized fire control module that will calculate out your POI for rifle and GL if you have one. SWEEEEEET! This is the ultimate rifle for the computer nerd generation, woot!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top