Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 7:18:09 PM EDT
I guess its the body armor and BDUs that conceal her bod, but it aint bad.

And that Pvt AWOL Mitchell got it going on too.

Over There, the show all the hot chicks wanna be in.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted to see why she is called double wide  I mean hey we saw a lesbian shower scene last week, why not some front shots!

I know why they call him Dim.  Cause his wife is a whore and everyone knows it but him.  But he is cool now, he is going from one whore to another whore!

When they were taking fire from the guys behind the wall....why not throw some grenades over it?  It wasn't that far away.  They never show hand grenades and hardly ever Dim's 203.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
That broad that Dumpry is married to has a rather large and in charge rack, and that one married to ol pegleg has very nice ass.

MORE NUDITY....dammit!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:51:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Double wide is the puerto rican.

Mrs B is the blonde who who had the shower scene and went awol last episode.

Great show though
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of Mrs.B, I could turn this thread BOTD. If you guys have seen Jeepers creepers 2 the blond in that movie is the same chick tht plays Mrs. B. She was also in Maxim last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top