Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:37:57 PM EDT
I paid for 100% of my seat.  You did not pay for any part of my seat; why do you fat people think it is OK to spill over into my seat?  Could you please stop flying?  Or only fly on weekends so business travelers do not have to sit near you.

Thank you,

G
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Because a car is too small?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
A forklift is a bit slow!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
the wife and I aren't thin so when we fly we always ask for a seating that is 2 wide only. That way we sit next to each other and not have to piss others off.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't you think this post is a bit rude. Some people can't help being overweight. What are they supposed to be? 2nd class citizens. And yes I have had to sit by some fat people on planes.

But the ones that really piss me off are the assholes who don't know what soap and water is.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
fat people should have their own schools
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't you think this post is a bit rude. Some people can't help being overweight. What are they supposed to be? 2nd class citizens. And yes I have had to sit by some fat people on planes.

But the ones that really piss me off are the assholes who don't know what soap and water is.

A bit harsh? Yes, but the far majority that are overweight have no one to blame other than themselves.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
how abuot stinky people???
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#8]
So, I wanna' know.....

did you have the balls to ask them?

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Harsh?  How in the world do you think that is harsh? I paid for my seat, you did not.  You do not have any rights to invade my space.  Why shouldn't you have to book two seats or pay for my inconvenience?

G
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:11:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Harsh?  How in the world do you think that is harsh? I paid for my seat, you did not.  You do not have any rights to invade my space.  Why shouldn't you have to book two seats or pay for my inconvenience?

G

amen.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#11]
The airlines must be making the seats smaller than they used to.   I am overweight, but it is mostly in the gut and not on the sides.   I am only 1.5 inches wider than I was 15 years ago, but the seats seem alot more narrow.  

Sadly, I alway seem to get a seat next to the fat smelly guy that likes to talk.

Edit to add: Please do not bring 2 giant steamer trunks as carry on luggage. Even if you do manage to cram them into the overhead bin, there won't be enough space for everyone's bags.  The plane will be delayed while they check in the 20 tiny bags that there is no room for.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

...so a majority had guns held to their heads and were forced to stuff fried chicken down their throats? Maybe fat people should be a little more considerate of others.  Sorry, I don't like someones ass overlaping mine.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quite frankly, I used to side with the fat folks on issues like this but... hell, I lost 15 pounds in the last 2.5 weeks.

It is time for us tubby people to cowboy up and drop some pounds.

Todays menu:  Lettuce and cucumber with Franks Red Hot.   A filling, burning, zero calorie day.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I would also ask you people who do not travel regularly to remove your head from your ass.  Take your carry-on out of the bin and get off the airplane.  Do not stand there in the aisle, do not wrestle with it, do not pull a scarf, a purse, a shopping bag and a too-large unstructured bag out while I am waiting to exit the aircraft.

Do think about others.  Do think twice before you try to use the head two seconds before they close the doors.  The aircraft cannot push back from the gate while you are peeing.  If we miss our slot on the ramp, we will have to wait for another one.  I have no love for you, Mister and Miss Vacation Idiot.  I do not know you, I do not wish to hear about your trip to Miami, I have no interest in your family.  Do not speak loudly.  Bring reading material and sit quietly (within your seat) and exit the plane quickly.  

G
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Just wanted to clarify that I am not fat. And as a matter of fact, the last plane ride I was on this big fat lady sat next to me and ended up getting hurt trying to stand up, twisted her ankle. They had to let the seats down in the row in front of me so I could crawl out.

Anyway, some people have genetic disorders or thyroid conditions that make it almost immpossible to lose weight.

The problem is the airline should ask people thier height and weight so they know to charge them for two seats instead of cramming everybody in one row, or charge them for one seat and dont book anybody next to them. Obviously if some lady says she is 5 ft 3 in and 350 lbs then she needs two seats.

Other alternative would be to make the seats bigger.

And stinky people should be denied entry on the plane and refunded their money until they dont stink.

Aint gonna happen
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Personally I think superficial people should be forced to fly in the wheel well so nobody can hear their constant complaining.
http://www.filmposterworld.co.uk/movieposters/shallowhal.jpg
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Personally I think superficial people should be forced to fly in the wheel well so nobody can hear their constant complaining.
www.filmposterworld.co.uk/movieposters/shallowhal.jpg

Whaaaaa! I see we touched a nerve.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

G

One of my rules is not to listen to people who talk about rights and space when it comes to travelling in a personally owned airplane.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Metal objects include things made with metal.  Please do not try to enter the metal detector with a "cell phone" in your pocket.  Regardless of the fact that "cell phones" no longer exist and what you actually have is a mobile phone, you useless, stupid, fat, inconsiderate, obnoxious waste of food and oxygen.

Do not put your boarding pass in the X-ray machine.  That is why the sign says:  Do Not Put Your Fucking God Damn Boarding Pass in the Fucking X-Ray Machine.  Or that's what it should say.

You should be tasered if you:

1)  Try to walk through a metal detector with a mobile phone in your pocket
2)  Put your boarding pass in the X-ray machine
3)  Are very fat but only buy one seat in coach
4)  Speak loudly from the start of the flight to the end and are not an unreasonably hot woman who is offering to sleep with me
5)  Put 80 separate articles in the overhead bin regardless of the rule "two carry on items only"
6)  Fly on a major airline for the sole purpose of being a dickhead or shit-for-brains
7)  Hold up the line to screen, board or exit an aircraft
8)  Fly for no legitimate reason, such as visiting your 89 cat-owning aunt in the city I am going to that day
9)  You are the guardian of an underage female who is to be arraigned for trail and would like everyone within 4 rows to know how bogus the charges against your trailer-queen child are

G
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

One of my rules is not to listen to people who talk about rights and space when it comes to travelling in a personally owned airplane.

Normally I would let your poor command of the English language go without comment, but people with poor reasoning and language skills are the point of this thread.  Consider yourself no longer wanted on airlines.

Do, however, feel free to call any schools you attended and request a refund.

G
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm going to use this opportunity to hate everyone.

Fat bastards.
Thin bastards.
Smart bastards.
Dumb bastards.
Smoking bastards.
Non-smoking bastards.
Conservative bastards.
Liberal bastards.
Gun bastards.
Anti-gun bastards.
Married bastards.
Single bastards.
SUV bastards.
Small car bastards.
Black bastards.
White bastards.
Legal bastards.
Illegal bastards.
Brave bastards.
Scared bastards.
Drunk bastards.
Sober bastards.
High post count bastards.
Low post count bastards.

GM  

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#22]
You forgot "cheap bastards."  

G
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm going to use this opportunity to hate everyone.

Fat bastards.
Thin bastards.
Smart bastards.
Dumb bastards.
Smoking bastards.
Non-smoking bastards.
Conservative bastards.
Liberal bastards.
Gun bastards.
Anti-gun bastards.
Married bastards.
Single bastards.
SUV bastards.
Small car bastards.
Black bastards.
White bastards.
Legal bastards.
Illegal bastards.
Brave bastards.
Scared bastards.
Drunk bastards.
Sober bastards.
High post count bastards.
Low post count bastards.

GM  

HEY!!! I FIT IN 1/2 THOSE CATAGORIES!!! ........................................
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You forgot "cheap bastards."  

G

Sorry, glock23carry

Cheap bastards.
Generous bastards.

Picky bastards.

GM
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#25]
On a flight back from Germany in 1985, there was a lady that literally took up 2 seats. With the armrest folded up, she spilled 2/3rds into the next seat. I went to the back of the plane to use the head and there was a guy sitting on the floor against the back bulkhead.  Hopefully he got to fly for free.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:12:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't mind the warmth, flying makes me very cold

I would rather sit next to a large person than some freeky business guy that opens and closes his laptop over and over and over again, wearing some Avon stinkin cologne!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:27:50 PM EDT
[#27]
They can fly. They can also be required to pay for an extra seat if necessary.

Or, you could fly first class and have more elbow room
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:37:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
When you tiny girly men are big and tough enough to move my ass out of your seat then your tiny ass less than 200lb opinion might count for something. Till then shut up and gimmie some more of your room.

myweb.cableone.net/uziforme/fatdave.jpg

So there!! Take that you skinny whinners!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top