Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 7:37:54 PM EDT
Anyone catch that show on the history channel last night?  It was the story of marines taking fallujah.  I think its a series and it comes on again tommorow at 9 Est. i think.  Dunno what the "shootout" will be though.  I thought it was great, lots of black rifles.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a freakin' awesome show!  As usual, the left-wing media downplayed what our boys really did over there.  They kicked some major ass!

I sense another Blackhawk Down-type movie from that fire storm.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]

I sure do hope so, but ya that show is awesome, cant wait till tommorow for the next one, and its also my 18th Bday!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Found that show while flipping...  It was awesome!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Great Show!

Loved the one on the James Brothers also.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I sure do hope so, but ya that show is awesome, cant wait till tommorow for the next one, and its also my 18th Bday!!!

EBR Day?  Congrats!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top