Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/15/2005 3:02:48 PM EDT
I am a 40 year old nursing student, I work out, look young, am personable and single. Well I always attract young, MARRIED women.
Yesterday at clinicals  This really adorable classmate of mine who had been flurting with me, went over the line. I told her that she was married etc, etc... and she just kept on. I was flattered but I explained that I have a son about her age and so on, so she ID'd me and said cool.
Well leaving the hospital, I remarked that she had a beatiful truck and she replied that "it looks much better from the back seat". My jaw dropped and all I could do was laugh.  Then she followed up with the killer blow "whenever you want to sleep with this 22 year-old just let me know"

Women are evil I tell you, I am only a man and weak of the flesh...  Lord knows I want to but she is MARRIED....

Dont let me become that man, give me strength fellows...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask her what would happen if her hubby found out about the tryst.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No.  Because I said so.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Call her house and leave a message that you'll take her up on her sex offer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
the good book says "flee!"...run from temptation...(easy to say, but is the best way)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Just remember...
No matter how great she looks...right now there's a guy somewhere that's sick of putting up with her $hit.

All that aside, never screw with another man's wife....just bad form. If you really want the chick then tell her to break it off with her man. My .02.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]
You are doing fine, but now that she has crossed that line, and you resisted, she's only going to get more desperate.  "What's wrong with me?"  "Am I not pretty enough for him?"

She might need to redouble her efforts to protect her self esteem.  She might think it's cute how you resist, meaning she likes it, meaning she'll keep it up.

Also, for your own sanity, DO NOT agree to go for drinks with her, even with others.  don't put yourself in any position that could possibly end up with the two of you alone, especially with diminshed inhibitions.

I'm not the strongest willed man around, but I'll never cheat, and part of my "secret" involves NEVER being in a position to have my will power be the only brakes on a situation.

Think Billy Crystal in City Slickers--A clumsy "I'm married", followed by rapid flight.

Takes the sexiness right out of a situation.    
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Good luck dude.    Temptation is a bitch..
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Your not cheating, she is!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the same problem bud, it's a lifelong curse I tell ya!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Why? what? legally? morally? ethically? for your own safety? for hers? take your pick
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#11]
If she was happy she wouldn't cheat.  

1.  Just generally a good idea to not sleep around with coworkers.
2.  If you do so with the understanding you do not want a relationship.  She will cheat on you too.
3.  Don't feel sorry for him.  Their is always a reason they cheat and he is part of it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#12]
It would be worth it for about 5 min

After that you would regret it , because no matter what ...
It's a shitty low life  thing to do
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#13]
He's not your husband

On the other hand, it wouldn't be cool to be the home wrecker

Actually it would be kinda cool, and if she doesn't cheat with you she will cheat with someone. Might as well make it you.

But it is just wrong

Then again nursing chicks are hot... get her to wear her uniform
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#14]
An unhappy number of this sort of fling wind up with both the happy well satiated guy (you) and the dirty whore temptress (her) done in with multiple gunshot wounds by the man with the moral authority to do so (her hubby).

Think about it for a second:   They have this whole category of crimes called "crimes of passion" for a reason.  Don't become a statistic.   Tell her that the SECOND she files her divorce petition from the hubby, you'll nail her (which still might get you killed).

No pussy is worth dying over.  Seriously.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#15]
If you give me her number, I'll be your alter-ego and tell you all about it
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Women drive me nuts.  When I'm free, available, and looking it's like I'm wearing girl repellent.  When I'm in a relationship where I'm happy, content, and in love, women come on to me like crazy.  They can just tell. They have some sort of sixth sense.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Hit it pops.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Women drive me nuts.  When I'm free, available, and looking it's like I'm wearing girl repellent.  When I'm in a relationship where I'm happy, content, and in love, women come on to me like crazy.  They can just tell. They have some sort of sixth sense.

That is simply described by the release of pheremones. Pheremones attract the opposite sex, (think buck lure). When you are in love and doing the hibbidy jibbidy, your body releases stronger "love" type pheremones. When you are not hetting any, you don't attract women. Nature's cruel joke.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#19]
She is married, your not right?  Fuck the shit out of her in the truck and go home.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
She is married, your not right?  Fuck the shit out of her in the truck and go home.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That is simply described by the release of pheremones. Pheremones attract the opposite sex, (think buck lure).

That's what I used to think, too, but dousing myself with buck lure before dates didn't help at all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
He's not your husband

On the other hand, it wouldn't be cool to be the home wrecker

Actually it would be kinda cool, and if she doesn't cheat with you she will cheat with someone. Might as well make it you.

But it is just wrong

There is some great advice here then I read Offsprings and I am confused again

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#23]
First and foremost, it says alot about a person's character if they will cheat on their spouse or be in a relationship with someone who's married.  The fact that you need advice from this board speaks volumes about you and your character.  Second, are you willing to risk getting the shit kicked out of you or even taking a bullet?  Because you just might get both if her husband finds out, and what's worse yet is a good lawyer could probably get him off scott free.  Third, this girl sounds like a complete skankwhore.  If she's married at that age and already willing to cheat, she's probably like the village bicycle...everyone's had a ride already.  The fact that she's talking about having sex in the back of her truck (let me guess, a Z-71?) makes her sound really Klassy.  FWIW, I have sold medical implants for more than ten years.  I can say that in general, nurses are people with lower than average self esteem and many behave exactly the way your story reads.  Chew on that for a while, but in the end, I hope you take the high road.  Sorry to bust your stones, but sometimes, people need it.

Blake
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#24]
There is a reason that "Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not murder" are in the 10 commandments.

One often leads to the other.
Stay cool bro.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#25]
NEVER mow another man's yard. Period
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Don't do it for NONE of the resons posted.
She's young, and after you're done with her she'll wanna talk and "keep in touch", call you at 2am while her hubbied in the other room, and besides that what could you possibly have to talk about?
I'm an RN and can tell you the hospital is a candy store. However I quite screwing the students and young nurses about 6 years ago (I'm 36).
There comes apoint where there's just nothing in common, and after screwing (and before)I cannot even pretend to care about what they've got to say or what they think.
Her husband or mental health...who cares.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#27]
be flattered but don't hit it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
But it is just wrong

If you were a nurse, the first thing you'd say is remove your uniform, take a shower (or two), wash your hands again, then if you're still there, get it on.......
(We have the only job where you're sure to wash your hands with alcohol  BEFORE going to the bathroom.)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

My opinion aswell.

Just not worth the heat it can bring.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#30]
karma's a killer.

messed around with a couple of married women when i was younger.  now, i won't even mess around with a girl who is dating someone else.  never had to deal with an angry husband/boyfriend, but one day realized that i was the agent by which someone violated a solemn vow.

not a good feeling.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Back in the days I would have jumped all over her. But im a decent Christian guy now, and I know its wrong.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm single & about 80% of the women that flirt with me are married. Thats' not saying the all would sleep with me, I suspect most wouldn't & are flirting just to feel desirable, but it really turns me off on the whole marriage thing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:49:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Disease?

For 15 minutes of fun, your co-workers could be treating you and laughing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#34]
You know I knew all this stuff and that's why I probably didn't do anything, but a reality check was needed and re-enforcement of values from others helps...

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Ask her if she has any SINGLE friends.  Or ask if her mom is divorced.  

Otherwise, as the others said, leave it the hell alone.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I'm not the strongest willed man around, but I'll never cheat, and part of my "secret" involves NEVER being in a position to have my will power be the only brakes on a situation.    

That's a really good way to put it.

On the other hand, some people really do have "open" marriages. Tell her you're good to go, you just need to call her husband and tell him why she's gonna be home late
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

That all he can last

No wonder she is dissatisfied.  I tell you that this 41 year old can go for hours.....

As to her, keep the hell away from that.  Next time she tries to start something, look right at her with as serious a face as you can manage and tell her that you are not interested because of her marital status or whatever your reasons are.  If you tell her seriously, she may get the message because it sounds up to now you have been handling it like you think it is cute.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#38]
She could be using you for more than just sex. Let me explain.  When reading this story, please remember this was before I dedicated my life to Christ.

When I was near the end of high school there was a girl I went to school with that was flirting with me in a similar fashion. We met up one day after school and "messed around" on a side road not too far from the school. She was in her car with a friend and I was in my truck. We met at a location she led me to, her friend stayed  in her car during our exploits. She seemed to keep looking around while we were there, but I didn't think much of it--at the time.  I thought she was ending an engagement with to some other guy that was already out of school. She kept telling me how she was not satisfied with him, they were breaking up, not seeing each other, it was over, seeing other people, etc, etc.

A day or so later I found out she WAS STILL engaged to him, and not only that HE LIVED JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM WHERE SHE LED ME FOR OUR LITTLE SESSION AND HE NORMALLY GOT OFF WORK AND DROVE DOWN THIS VERY SAME ROAD ON THE WAY HOME AT THE SAME TIME WE WERE THERE !!! He just happened to have worked late that day!!!!

Seems she wanted him to "catch us in the act" so he would break up with her and leave her alone, (I think he was physically violent to her) and she even brought along a witness (her friend). I was like   because this guy was a nutjob to begin with and a lot bigger than me.

So, the moral of the story is, RUN FOREST RUN!!!

GR

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Well damn!  Last weekend when we were at CE, I thought you were a young pup, you definetly don't look your age.  That said don't hit the married chicky snacks, they will tell!  But do knock the bottom out of the single ones.  Oh, and that sweet AK underfolder we saw for sale......I bought it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Great, I feel pumped and fully equipted to handle this thing. I am going to tell her that I DON'T mess with married chicks, (I already asked if she had a single sister). It is just hard to turn down, like a free meal when your really hungry, ya know, but I am bigger than that, thatnks for reminding me.

P806, You bought that AK, that thing is SWEET!!! I am glad it found a good home, and yes I am reaching my peak (I think), but I never want to admit it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Don't do it. There are few things that will get you killed faster than fucking some guys wife. Keep in mind that many men in love lose the ability to think reasonably, and that they are frequently unable to even comprehend the idea of being alone or losing their wife.

They will kill you before they even get a chance to think about it. It happens pretty frequently, all over the country. The details are always unique but strangely similar. It starts with a guy that is thrilled to be getting laid and ends with the same guy feeling lucky if he gets an open casket.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Keep stringing her along until she develops an eating disorder. Then cut her off because she's nuts.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#44]
What the heck kind of advice is this?

Wrap your junk and run train on that ass. SIITB and take pictures.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
If you decide to go for it, and the truck has cloth seats, be sure to dodge the wet spot from last week's guy--oh, and the one before that.  

Remember--you can't be first, but you can be next.  Um--yippee(?)  

Well said!!!

GR
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

What if you are a landscaper?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Call her house and leave a message that you'll take her up on her sex offer.

I like this one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1, it's called respect...  although it can be tempting
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#49]
guns dont kill people husbands who come home early do...............
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Range Report...with pics and vids???  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top