Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 7:02:18 AM EDT
A good looking low maintenance woman, Damn.................................. My ex-wife was a bombshell but everytime you tirn around she need this or that,wants to clubbin till 5:00 AM being 29 trs old with two kids,always primping in the fucking mirror and etc. So I met another woman same looks,and after about a month she starts her shit. I understand every woman wants to look her best. But spending an hour is the bathroom just to go to Wally world or Cabela's before you go out is crazy !. Give me an ok girl who looks good without make up, and like to shoot guns, skydive and ill die a happy man. Women chime in on this one.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A good looking low maintenance woman, Damn.................................. My ex-wife was a bombshell but everytime you tirn around she need this or that,wants to clubbin till 5:00 AM being 29 trs old with two kids,always primping in the fucking mirror and etc. So I met another woman same looks,and after about a month she starts her shit. I understand every woman wants to look her best. But spending an hour is the bathroom just to go to Wally world or Cabela's before you go out is crazy !. Give me an ok girl who looks good without make up, and like to shoot guns, skydive and ill die a happy man. Women chime in on this one.  

I don't skydive and I am a happily married woman. You pegged me on the rest though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife looks good without makeup, loves to shoot (and tote) guns but she isn't crazy so no skydiving!

We have 2 kids but we have never liked to go clubbin'!

Where are you looking for women at?

If you are finding them in a club then expect them to like to go clubbin'.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Because there women, that's why.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#4]
You described my wifey to the "T"
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:13:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Use tweezers.

Oops, from the title I thought you were talking about something else...

eta: CHIME
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:14:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you want to jump out of perfectly good airplanes and you think THEY have issues

Hey I resemble that remark!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Im not ranting here just stating the facts that I have experienced with a most women between 28-34 yrs old these days. Most of them are I want this and that,but im not working for it. What ever happened to a decent woman these days ? You know get married,work as a team, be faithful and etc. Im seeing women that have been married to decent guys jumping ship after 10 - 15 yrs of marriage. Just to chase greener grass on the other side at the ex husband expense, i.e alimony,split assets  and etc. My ex's sister was whoring around on him while he was in afghanistan.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#9]

it always amazes me that so many people are searching for "the perfect woman". because usually this person they describe is just "regular", but you still can't find them. you end up with, well, we all know how they can be.

actually, that's not amazing, that's scary.

crap.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:24:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Ive found one --they are out there----I may have to kep this one for a while
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:32:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't pick up a wife in a club , then you can reduce the risk of the clubbin aspect.

Women not using makeup is a tough one to find. They are out there but pretty scarce (at least the ones I would touch).

Essayons
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:36:01 AM EDT
[#12]
You know how you train a woman to perfect?
You beat 'em!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:39:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Dream on, sorry to disappoint you, but you live in an imperfect world. The is no such thing as a perfect job, perfect house, or perfect woman.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You beat 'em!

I'd kick your ass, take your money, and shoot your dog,  if you tried that with me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#15]
"I care not for these ladies who must be woo'd and pray'd.
Give me sweet  Amyrillis, the wanton country maid.
Nature art disdaineth, her beauty is her own.....blah, blah, blah.

Who said I wasted all that college money....

EAT: Why do women wear perfume and make up?
        Because they're ugly and they stink.........
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You beat 'em!

I'd kick your ass, take your money, and shoot your dog,  if you tried that with me.

With an attitude like that you might want to seek employment with the New Orleans PD.
I hear they are hiring.

ETA: That is when you are all "growed up"
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You beat 'em!

I 'm sure you just went from the "must meet" to "possibly meet" list in his world...........................
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You beat 'em!

With an attitude like that you might want to seek employment with the New Orleans PD.
I hear they are hiring.

I'd think about it, but I've heard the uniforms are polyesther...and I don't wear synthetics.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You beat 'em!

I 'm sure you just went from the "must meet" to "possibly meet" list in his world...........................

Damn.

And he sounded like such a "keeper" too...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Keep the faith, my friend. I was a confirmed bachelor for years and years, and when I least expected it I met one I still can't quite believe. She's drop-dead gorgeous, honest to a fault, owns her own house, is nine years younger, has two college degrees, is rational and logical (well, for a girl...), a great cook, great mother, gets all my jokes, hates shopping, loves canoeing, shooting, horses - anything outdoors. Very adventurous and bold. And kinky - did I mention kinky? There's so much sex that I have to go away on trips to stay alive.

Being pessimistic and cynical, I've been looking for her fatal flaw for over a year now, but she just keeps getting better and better. (Before her, my typical relationship lasted for three months, and the last two months were me trying to figure out how to escape without pissing anyone off too badly.)

When cloning technology gets advanced enough, I'll send you all some of her cheek cells so you can make your own copies. Until then, I'll be your alter-ego, and you can live vicariously through me.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You beat 'em!

Dude!!! you know there are over  a MILLION battered women in this country??

And to think all this time I was eating them plain!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#22]
If you want a low maintenace lover, who enjoys guns, sky-diving, manly things and adventures and doesn't pimp and groom in front of a mirror, look no further!!!

There are plenty of guys like that around here. Take your pick. I recall Pooby likes to skydive, btw.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Women are fucking crazy.

No matter what flavor you get, under the skin, they're all crazy as shithouse rats.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#24]
you need to listen to some Tom Leykis.

steaming 3pm-8pm est.
www.blowmeuptom.com
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Women are fucking crazy.

No matter what flavor you get, under the skin, they're all crazy as shithouse rats.

Thats for damn sure. Seems to have gotten worse as well in the past few years.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:43:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My ex's sister was whoring around on him while he was in afghanistan.

Say what?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Sad but true and the bitch has enough nerve to talk shit to me because i dropped her crazy as sister. To bad her hubby is a good friend of mine or I would explode her world
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#28]

good looking low maintenance woman

Does not compute.

Please re-enter your formula.

Seriously, good luck with that. Good looking women can get just about anything that they want by batting their eyelashes and showing some cleavage, and they know it and will use it to their advantage.

There are exceptions, but they are exceedingly difficult to find at times.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Being pessimistic and cynical, I've been looking for her fatal flaw for over a year now, but she just keeps getting better and better. (Before her, my typical relationship lasted for three months, and the last two months were me trying to figure out how to escape without pissing anyone off too badly.)

It'll come out once if you two decide to tie the knot and "make an honest woman out of her." ()

If you are a confirmed bachelor as you say you are, then it'll come out the day she decides she wants the bigger, better deal and starts pushing you for it.

"Eddie! I want half, Eddie!"
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:12:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Hmmm.... it would be easier and cheaper to rent a woman for the night rather get married to one, less emotional and other baggage.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#31]
This sounds so redneck, but has proved to be my experience with the female gender...
"If it flies, floats or f**ks you are better off renting it."

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:15:26 AM EDT
[#32]
There's no such thing as a low-maintenance woman.  The best you can hope for is one that you get along with who is not psychotic.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#33]
And men think WOMEN don't know what they want.....

You guys want beautiful women, yet you're not willing to put up with what it takes most women to look beautiful.   You want women to look sexy, but not too sexy, and not so that OTHER Men will find them attractive.

Maybe if you gave your sig other a bit of notice before that Cabella's trip, she'd be ready when you were.  A little advance planning can go a long way.  Maybe a simple statement to your sig other like, "Honey, you know I think you're beautiful, do you really need to do the full face for a trip to Cabella's?".

Maybe you could suggest she "tone down the routine" for simple day trips.  Most women have this...the total look for a night on the town, or whatever...and a pared down look for day.

Or maybe she IS just way too high maintenance.  But if the best you can offer her is a trip to Cabella's, then maybe THAT's all she has to get excited about.

<shrugs>
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Why is it that men bitch about the time it takes us to put on a little make up and comb our hair before we go anywhere, then when you get anywhere, the women they are ogling are the ones that look like it took them 3 hours to get ready to leave?  Every guy I've ever been with said they appreciated my 5 minute hair/makeup routine, but the women they drool over are the ones walking around wearing a full pallete of makeup and a salon full of hair gunk.  So what gives?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Why is it that men bitch about the time it takes us to put on a little make up and comb our hair before we go anywhere, then when you get anywhere, the women they are ogling are the ones that look like it took them 3 hours to get ready to leave?  Every guy I've ever been with said they appreciated my 5 minute hair/makeup routine, but the women they drool over are the ones walking around wearing a full pallete of makeup and a salon full of hair gunk.  So what gives?

This is what I'm sayin....

All the BOTD threads are full of women who are fully made up and have hair done in a salon.
and THOSE are the types of women WE THINK (WE KNOW) you find attractive.
Ya think THOSE GIRLS looked like that in 5 minutes?

I doubt it.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
And men think WOMEN don't know what they want.....

You guys want beautiful women, yet you're not willing to put up with what it takes most women to look beautiful.   You want women to look sexy, but not too sexy, and not so that OTHER Men will find them attractive.

Maybe if you gave your sig other a bit of notice before that Cabella's trip, she'd be ready when you were.  A little advance planning can go a long way.  Maybe a simple statement to your sig other like, "Honey, you know I think you're beautiful, do you really need to do the full face for a trip to Cabella's?".

Maybe you could suggest she "tone down the routine" for simple day trips.  Most women have this...the total look for a night on the town, or whatever...and a pared down look for day.

Or maybe she IS just way too high maintenance.  But if the best you can offer her is a trip to Cabella's, then maybe THAT's all she has to get excited about.

<shrugs>

Classy in public.
Completely uninhibited in private.

Comfortable in casual clothes, blue jeans and flannel, for casual occasions.
But able to dress up in those dressy occasions.

Is anything more simple?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Classy in public.
Completely uninhibited in private.

Comfortable in casual clothes, blue jeans and flannel, for casual occasions.
But able to dress up in those dressy occasions.

Is anything more simple?

Unfortunately, for most men it's not that simple.  There are many women that fit that description.  Men want more from women than just that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#38]
That's it.  We need a Singles forum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#39]
First wife:  Swing and a miss.  Hey batta batta batta, hey!

Second wife: Line-drive, bumbled by thrid-base, he slides, he SCORES!

She likes guns.  She buys me one for on birthdays, Xmas and anniverseries.  She actually knows what I want because she pays attention when I am drooling over the gun counter, much in the same way I pay attention to her when she squeals over something she wants.

She can cook like nobody's business.  

She LIKES to hunt.  Dove season is her favorite.

She's become addicted to motorcycles.  She now rides her own Ducati, having discovered that it's MUCH more fun that being a back-seater. (Ducati was a suprise B-day present from your's truly).

When the other neighbor's wife appeared at our door, frantic because there was a rattlesnake in her back yard, my wife distpatched it post-haste with my gas-powered weed-whacker.  She was bummed out because the fading violet next door was too distraught to take a pic of my wife with her 'kill'.

She likes to camp and hike.  

Some guy tried to swipe her purse...so she trapped him in the revolving door at the mall and waited while a helpful bystander called 911 on a cell phone.

She's SMOKIN hot, without make-up and rarely wears it.

Patience, young one.  They are out there.

Sheep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top