Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 4:09:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, if you're gonna give someone a gun, you *might* want to give them a few pointers on using it safely.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Having even an unloaded gun pointed at me gives me a feeling of great danger.  I just can't understand how dumb some people can be.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Having even an unloaded gun pointed at me gives me a feeling of great danger.  I just can't understand how dumb some people can be.

Alot of times the "unloaded" gun is the one that gets you. We should all try to reducate people on muzzle control.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, if you're gonna give someone a gun, you *might* want to give them a few pointers on using it safely.  

You suppose he figured he'd try to spin it like Kevin Costner in Silverado??
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Abu-Issa told police he instructed Mahmoud and another clerk on how to handle the gun and told them to keep two bullets in the gun clip, not in the firing chamber.

But in the next week, Abu-Issa told police, he twice found a bullet in the chamber after Mahmoud had been working. He returned the bullet to the clip and reminded Mahmoud to leave bullets in the clip.

Bullet
Chamber
Finger
Trigger
End of Story
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Store owner Abu-Issa brought a .25 caliber semi-automatic gun to the Quick Stop on July 25, a day after two men tried to rob the store with a pellet gun. The men were thrown out by Mahmoud and his 22-year-old brother. Police are still investigating that case.

guess a .25 can do the trick sometimes.

EPOCH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top