Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 6:22:04 AM EDT
Well, somehow this LCpl in the USMC is sitting in his OIC's chair, doing work on his computer...  Think he would be mad?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:23:03 AM EDT
[#1]
change his desktop to a army logo
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:27:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Fat as you start to stand up, it will be trapped in the cushion and the next time he sits down he'll think he shat himself.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:32:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
change his desktop to a army logo

Even better, change the entire desktop theme to something pink/purplish, and add a really really gay desktop wallpaper.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I like my boss but if I didnt  ?

Have you ever dropped the handset for the phone and it landed in your lap ? What would happen if you fly was open and this happened ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Change his PC so that whenever he clicks on something or opens something, it plays "Hooah" through the speakers.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Come on guys, you know a LCpl would NEVER do any of those things to his OIC... especially one that will pick up Cpl before the years over...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:49:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Change his wallpaper to Spongebob Squarepants.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:51:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Come on guys, you know a LCpl would NEVER do any of those things to his OIC... especially one that will pick up Cpl before the years over...

No good officer would hold back your promotion just because he thinks he shat himself.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Remember the Hamsterdance website?

Download the song from it.

Make that the song it plays whenever anything happens. Mouse click, open program, minimize.

He'll either
a)Go insane
b)Enjoy it and drive eveybody else insane.

When my buddy did it to me, it ended up going option B. My roommate almost killed me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, so it's approaching the end of the day, and I'm still sitting at his desk, working... some of the time.

One of the GySgt's even told me I look good at this desk, and maybe I shouuld sit here tomorrow too.  I told him I might just make it the rest of the week.  Of course, my OIC is on leave, so I think I can get away with it...

Ah the joy of being the only one who knows your job...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top