Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2005 9:00:03 AM EDT
Anyone else heard of this adulterous and family destroying website? A place where wifes/husbands can
fulfill their "needs" and supposedly remain anonymous.

Well, I caught mine. Started with finding a second e-mail address. Unfortunately for her, she left her password on the back of a piece of scrap paper. Checked her e-mail and what did I find ... Three e-mail addresses, some G rated pics and some G rated pics sent by her.

Set her up and busted her. She admitted looking.

Sent e-mail to two from her address saying she'd been caught and I wasn't pleased. Both have ceased trying to contact. Waiting on a face to face with the third who has actually met her for lunch. Provided a sad story that his wife has breast cancer.

Already have his home address, business info., home, business & cell #.

She's already tried to threeway him with me on the line. He is obviously married and has put off talking until Monday.

Made her delete the AshleyMadison profile in front of me andwrite in how she had been caught in the comments section. Wrote them a second personal e-mail telling them how revolting I find their site.

The saddest part of this story is that I am a Christian who believes in forgiving (but not necessarily forgetting) and have two young children both under 6. Just wanted to vent. more to come on the #3 guy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#1]
fuckin' internet man...

~Dg84
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty messed up man.  I bet you've got to be pretty torn up inside.  I know if I caught my wife doing something like that I'd be pretty torn up.  (I'm not married, or even seeing anyone right now, though)

I think maybe there's some counselling you should seek with your wife.  Find out what the problem is, and see if there's a chance to fix it.  

On the other hand, I'd be setting up my home network in such a way that I could see what/where all of my family members look at on the web, and I'd be blocking certain sites.  I won't be known as 'dad', I will be known as 'The Administrator'.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She's already tried to threeway him with me on the line.

It took me a few moments to realize you meant "on the telephone"

ETA: I'm really sorry about the whole situation, me making light of your verbiage notwithstanding.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The more I read stuff like this, the more I could care less about getting married.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The more I read stuff like this, the more I could care less about getting married.

+1
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anyone else heard of this adulterous and family destroying website? A place where wifes/husbands can

Well, I caught mine. Started with finding a second e-mail address. Unfortunately for her, she left her password on the back of a piece of scrap paper. Checked her e-mail and what did I find ... Three e-mail addresses, some G rated pics and some G rated pics sent by her.

Sent e-mail to two from her address saying she'd been caught and I wasn't pleased. Both have ceased trying to contact. Waiting on a face to face with the third who has actually met her for lunch. Provided a sad story that his wife has breast cancer.

She's already tried to threeway him with me on the line. He is obviously married and has put off talking until Monday.

Made her delete the AshleyMadison profile in front of me andwrite in how she had been caught in the comments section. Wrote them a second personal e-mail telling them how revolting I find their site.

The saddest part of this story is that I am a Christian who believes in forgiving (but not necessarily forgetting) and have two young children both under 6. Just wanted to vent. more to come on the #3 guy.

Good luck. Because there is a marriage and kids, I encourage you to try and work it out (actually the responsbility for working it out is hers, but you;ll likley do the work).  But I'm usually pessimistic about people changing because they have been caught. Get tested for STIs.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Get rid of her or you'll regret it later.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#8]
And another one's gone, and another one's gone.....

Another one bites the dust.

One thing for sure. Reading ARFcom every day convinces me conservative folks do not have the lock on family/marriage/morality they think they do. Seeing the number of marriages spiraling down the shitter just on this forum makes me really sad....especially for the kids and family it chews up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyone else heard of this adulterous and family destroying website?

Ban that site! Obviously the site is what is causing
these terrible problems.

Sorry for the shit sandwich you were served, but let's
cast blame where it belongs.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Please trust me when I tell you that you need to freeze her ablility to spend money on her own.  I have known so many people who think this problem is not as serious as it is.  I recommend looking at this as a crisis.  She is willing to DESTROY her kids life, her marriage, and herself in order to escape to never-never land.  I strongly recommend counseling for the both of you before someone ends up dead.  A guy here in Illinois thought his wife stopped and one day he came home and had his head blown off!  You may be a Christian, but she no longer is if she was.  She first has to repair her mind, and then her soul.  If I was in your shoes, I would view her as a drug-dealer in the house.  She will lie about anything to avoid judgement and conflict unless she emmotionally feels the need.  I would definitely pick up a book on sex-addition to understand her thought processes.

I am sorry if this sounds judgemental or like I am trying to tell you what to do, but I wouldn't want something bad happen to an ARFCOMmer.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#11]
This is like the third thread about that site in two days, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#12]
blaming the site is like blaming the gun manufacturers for someone getting murdered with a gun.  What your wife did was wrong, but SHE did it.  It's a shame that a site like that gets so much business.  People that cheat are cowards.  Every committed relationship goes through hard times, people need to learn to communicate with each other to hash out the problems, instead of running away from them and into someone else's arms.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't blame the site. It is merely a facilitator or enabler if you will. I do blame my wife. Adding to the problem is she is on anti-depressant meds and has become bi-polar. I found out at least one close girlfriend has been urging her to get help.

I feel a responsibility to see this through. The damage has already been done. Maybe it can be repaired. For those who say ditch her, what advice can you provide for dealing with my two innocent kids?

No doubt I'm 50% responsible for this. I recognized the bi-polar problem awhile ago and should have forced her to find a different shrink. Worst part for me is that I remain in love with her.

She has completely broke down now for two days sobbing at time as to how she has "broken her vows". Don't know if #3 man involved sex.

Am not however, naive.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#15]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=388801
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't blame the site. It is merely a facilitator or enabler if you will. I do blame my wife. Adding to the problem is she is on anti-depressant meds and has become bi-polar. I found out at least one close girlfriend has been urging her to get help.

I feel a responsibility to see this through. The damage has already been done. Maybe it can be repaired. For those who say ditch her, what advice can you provide for dealing with my two innocent kids?

No doubt I'm 50% responsible for this. I recognized the bi-polar problem awhile ago and should have forced her to find a different shrink. Worst part for me is that I remain in love with her.

She has completely broke down now for two days sobbing at time as to how she has "broken her vows". Don't know if #3 man involved sex.

Am not however, naive.

I cant agree that you are at fault here and dont let her put it on you. Everyone has to be responsible for their actions , people dont just fall into affairs.

Before you guys can move forward from this she has to take 100% of the fault and responsibility. I'm sorry but being depressed etc... doesnt mean you have to find people outside your marriage for sex.

Get both of you into counseling

good luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#17]
DUPE!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Am not however, naive.

I would stay and try to work it out.  It's better to try your hardest, then to always wonder if it could've worked out, had you only...

I've gotten trampled a lot with this philosophy, but I have no regrets.  You made a vow, you seem like a good christian, and you still love her...   The decision seems obvious to me.

Good luck, darlin!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Got any pics of her to post here.  In case we meet her we need to know to stay away.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
DUPE!!

chill out Maynard. Dude is talking about his own personal experience.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#22]
DUPE!!

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE!!

chill out Maynard. Dude is talking about his own personal experience.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#23]
... Why does it appear so many people in this world have lost their ethic coding and wander about without a moral compass in life?

... I just don't understand this behavior at all - this is fundamental GOOD v. EVIL stuff
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd get rid of her now. More than likely you will never completely trust her again, and you will wonder if she is on someone else's root, and she probably will be.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#25]
They advertise that website on Television up here (well it may be on the US channels, I have satellite)

I find it despicable and wrong, our society is going to hell in  a handbasket
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#26]
I am going to raise the

on this one... trying to get hits to that website
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2 especially since you're a fellow Christian.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I am going to raise the

Ya know, I dont think someone who joined ar15.com in 2003 would wait 2 years to direct people to a website........
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#29]
introducing the topic by starting off with "anyone heard of this website" seems a little contrived. I can understand wanting to vent about your cheating wife on the internet though
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Heron163 ...

Contrived?

It's a real story I am sad to say. As an update, spoke to #3 man yesterday. His wife has cancer. Asked him how he would she would feel. My wife called him with me already on the line and explained I knew everything. She may have pre-called him but he sure sounded like someone whose short hairs were being firmly yanked. I asked if it had progressed from more than warm and fuzzy e-mails, text messages and a nervous lunch. He nervously said no. Told him I would find out if it went beyond same and would be predisposed to take further action.

After a couple more days reflection, I realize you cannot make someone love you. I also do not "own" her.

The first counselor session is next week. I don't know if I'll ever trust her again. Maybe with time, the pain will lessen. Right now, I want to be the best dad I can be to my two kids.

My wife broke down crying and for the first time apologized directly to me. Maybe, this will work out. Maybe next week her shit will be in the front yard. I won't know if my marriage is salvageable until I try.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Forgot to add. He called her back less than two minutes after we hung up. He wanted to know if I was going to tell his wife. LOL He was on the line first this time. I told him a little anxiety goes a long way. when I got a "uuuhhhh" response, I told him I had that info tucked away but unless I get provoked, wouldn't use it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm glad you two are seeking a counselor.  Since you said you are a Christian, goto Church.  Don't miss a Sunday.  Do things together, and with the children.  Sorry to say, you must either shut the internet down for a while or get rid of it all together.

You spend time here and she spends time elsewhere on the internet.  Get the picture.  Do things together.  Go back to whatever you two have in common and work from there.  You guys got married for a reason, go back to it.

You have kids, you should try for them before you two have it out in court.  Too many people call it quits to fast.  Don't be one of them.

Good luck and god speed.  Prayers sent.

eta: get a baby sitter and do a date night.  Once a week if possible.  Nothing fancy.  Pick another night, once a week and have the family sit around and play a game.  You get the picture.  Spend more time together!

IM if you want to talk.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#33]
she is not your wife anymore.

the truth is you are a paycheck/roof over her head.

bipolar and depression is just an excuse for what she did. she cheated on you and that is all there is to it.

if she can't be trusted enough to stay faithfull she has no business being a parent. you need to take your child and go.

they are always so sorry and then they want it to be like it was. they cheat and it ends up being our fault. they only care about themselves. your religion will not change things. she has always been that way you just found out about it.

you can sacrifice your life and stay but you and your child will be better off if you both go.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I am going to raise the

Unless he owns it, pretty unlikely that he'd have an account here for two years to wait for a chance to plug a website, without even a hotlink or etc to get himself credit for the reference.

Odd things to share on the internet, but I don't think he's trolling for the website.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
blaming the site is like blaming the gun manufacturers for someone getting murdered with a gun.  What your wife did was wrong, but SHE did it.  It's a shame that a site like that gets so much business.  People that cheat are cowards.  Every committed relationship goes through hard times, people need to learn to communicate with each other to hash out the problems, instead of running away from them and into someone else's arms.

+100, if they aren't happy and are having these thoughts have the decency to be up front with it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#36]
my apologies to evilriflefan... one thing I have learned about the internet is that people do tend to revel in the relative anonymity and post really personal stuff

best of luck with your stituation
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I would advise you to leave the men who have persued relations with your wife alone as well as the site.  The problem is with your wife.  Albeit we are suppose to forgive our trespassers isn't it acceptable that our debtors first ask for forgiveness and seek retribution?

Patty
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#40]
tag
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#41]
You shouldnt worry about the guys she is meeting. It seems like a good idea to get back at the guy but there will always be another guy waiting for an opening and you cant fight them all.

You should be worried about why she is meeting other men. You will never stop guys from wanting to bang her untill she stops looking.
Good luck I hope yall make it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:41:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Get rid of her or you'll regret it later.

+1 Agree completely.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#43]
what is happening
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#44]
I think everyone is overlooking the big picture.

The perfect opportunity for an open marriage

ETA: Maybe try swinging...it's quite exhilarating
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Is this the real "desperate  housewives"?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
what is happening

Not a lot.

What's happening with you?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Document everything and kick that bitch to the curb.

Did it once, will do it again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what is happening

Not a lot.

What's happening with you?

a lot
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#49]
her crying and sobbing is all a mask....and hell yes u OWN her...she aint gonna change...get rid of her or chain her ass to the water heater and only release her when ur home from work for a surpervised visit...also have the kids point and laugh while she is chained to the water heater..for psychological effects
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#50]
OKay, I'll admit.  I went to this site just a sec ago because of this thread.  I wanted to see what it had to say.  I did not make an account, or attempt at cheating on my wife, but what i did do is click on the man seeking woman in NC, PA, and TX.  I'm from TX, wife is from PA, and we're living in NC right now.  there were about 150 people registered for NC, and PA, and a little over 300 for TX.  To make this scientific, I then clicked I'm a woman seeking a man in the same 3 states.  the results came back as the same everytime.  "there are more than 1000 registered in this state."  Are men really this sick?  I told my wife just after and she was not suprised.  I guess I'm not either, but it's still kinda sick how many men are willing to cheat on their wives.  What for?  Some snatch?  Is it REALLY worth it?  I know I'll never know...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top