FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

WOO HOO!

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:20:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Real sports involve guns. Sorry.

Balming
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Overpaid, over hyped, steroid pumped soon to be felons. Woooo-fucking-hooooooooo
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I am on the bandwagon with you.  Will have a cold beverage and a brat in hand for kickoff time.

As for hating these players because they're overhyped and overpaid, then quickly go sell every one of your compact discs because musical acts must be equally overhyped and overpaid.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Real sports involve guns. Sorry.

Balming

Too bad they are not nationally televised!

And besides I don't thing Fantacy IPSC would be much fun!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am on the bandwagon with you.  Will have a cold beverage and a brat in hand for kickoff time.

As for hating these players because they're overhyped and overpaid, then quickly go sell every one of your compact discs because musical acts must be equally overhyped and overpaid.  

You are assuming I paid for ANY of my music.

( wake me up when hockey starts!)
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Not even close to what atheletes get paid per hour. Plus music is entertainment. I'll give them this, when a company (your fave football team) can get you to pay them hundreds of dollars to advertize their product for them, they must be smart. I never see walmart,sears,jc penny, etc. selling jackets with their logo on them for $100. Mindless bullshit is all it is. People pay big money to go set in the cold and watch other people work. I'd rather pay to watch Bill Gates work for a day, at least I might benefit from his experience. ymmv.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even close to what atheletes get paid per hour. Plus music is entertainment. I'll give them this, when a company (your fave football team) can get you to pay them hundreds of dollars to advertize their product for them, they must be smart. I never see walmart,sears,jc penny, etc. selling jackets with their logo on them for $100. Mindless bullshit is all it is. People pay big money to go set in the cold and watch other people work. I'd rather pay to watch Bill Gates work for a day, at least I might benefit from his experience. ymmv.

What is all this talk about buying things?!

I just want to watch it, and beat my friends in Fantasy Football!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Anything without a motor isnt a sport....

Guns are exempt though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top