Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 3:36:32 PM EDT
I went to see the Wolverines self-destruct to the domers.  But before hand I had to put sunblock on the balding spot on the top of my head.

I used to make fun of my dad for that.  I guess paybacks are hell indeed.  At least I didnt get my scalp sunburned like when I was in Florida this year.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
sunblock???

next time:
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
That just makes you bald not old.

I think I'm older than you are doc, but I'm not bald.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had o do that since my early 20's.  I'm 32 now, and shave it all off in order to make the sunblock application easier.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Shit, guys the college girls look younger every year.  They were only a few years younger then me, now I could be their dad.

I tried the rogaine stuff and it just gave me a headache!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell, I'm so old, even my pubic area has gone bald.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Shit, guys the college girls look younger every year.  They were only a few years younger then me, now I could be their dad.

It's not the girls, it's your perspective.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
As a mid seventy year old, I consider many here to be snot nosed, green behind the ears. Lil Shytes!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hell, I'm so old, even my pubic area has gone bald.

aint that the truth.  You are old when even your nostril hairs are white.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
As a mid seventy year old, I consider many here to be snot nosed, green behind the ears. Lil Shytes!

Ain't that the truth.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

(pssst... you're not supposed to drink it)

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I used to make fun of my dad for that.

Actually, aren't you supposed to blame your maternal grandfather?  I thought baldness was controlled by the X chromosome.

you're a doc, I thought you'd know that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I used to make fun of my dad for that.

Actually, aren't you supposed to blame your maternal grandfather?  I thought baldness was controlled by the X chromosome.

you're a doc, I thought you'd know that.

Actually I think it was thought to be maternally related but genetics is so multifactorial that you cant really count on baldness just because your moms dad was.  A lot of guys have full head of hair and their moms dad was a cue ball.  And other guys have more hair in their armpits then on their heads and their grandfathers had hair.  Who knows.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#13]

For some reason when you start losing hair on the top more starts growing out of your ears.

Some of the older guys will understand what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
For some reason when you start losing hair on the top more starts growing out of your ears.

This is very true.  The hair grows out of the ears like Yoda then you shrivel to his size and then you die.  Damn I am just going to go shoot myself.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

no problemo, braid them bad boys... "ear dreds" turn the cafeteria ladies ON!

hubba hubba!

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top