Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 8:15:22 AM EDT
appeared via satellite from Los Angeles on the NFL halftime and was roundly booed for his entire performance.

It was on Drudge
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Payback........let him sculk his way back to what ever shit hole he came out of!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I had never heard of him before seeing the clip with his ignorant rantings.

I was amazed that someone who can't talk properly can be successful as a singer.  

But then, there's Ozzy.

And it's rap anyway.  Rap is for people who can't do real music.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, BTW....... This happened in BOSTON. Not exactly the cradle of Bush support in America.

Serves the SOB right. I'd call hime what I KNOW he is, but I'd get banned.

And it's rap anyway. Rap is for people who can't do real music.

Or think.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had never heard of him before seeing the clip with his ignorant rantings.

I was amazed that someone who can't talk properly can be successful as a singer.  

But then, there's Ozzy.

And it's rap anyway.  Rap is for people who can't do real music.

Same here. Never heard of him, don't care what he has to say.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't this the same ghetto fucker that bashed the hilbilly girl, Gretchen Wilson, when she beat his ass out for some awards last year?

He's just a dildo with a big mouth.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#6]
He's a useless POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#7]
He'll be on TV tonight also on the benefit concert.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Aren't they all?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#10]
what a scumbag a$$hat
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#11]
We should forgive him. I'm sure the Man is keepin' him down. Probably should send him some money for reparations.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
We should forgive him. I'm sure the Man is keepin' him down. Probably should send him some money for reparations.

I know you weren't serious, but F**K that.  He and his simalar counter parts are all a shame to Hip-Hop/Rap.  HTF does someone sell multi-platinum promoting drug sales and blaming his situation on 'white people,' and by advocating dropping out of school.  .

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Payback........let him sculk his way back to what ever shit hole he came out of!!!

That would be Chicago, where several hundred of his "hommies" showed up without tickets at a concert of his at the Chicago House of Blues last winter and had a mini-riot when they weren't allowed in.

One gal show on the TV news said something to the effect of, "we deserve free tickets because we grew up in the same neighborhood as him".

His idiotic rant demonstrates the complete lack of intellect among our  "stars" and reveals how much editing and production is required to render them even remotely palatable.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Link:

KANYE WEST BOOED...

Yep, it's on Drudge....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aren't they all?

They who?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#16]
George Bush doesn't care about Kanye West.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I see his father was a Black Panther and his mom was a poet.  He was brought up solid middle class, economically.  

He's just been successfully raised to be an angry child.  Thanks dad.

Kanye West Apologises To Gretchen Wilson
  December 11, 2004, 8:20:23                                                                                        

WEST APOLOGISES TO ROLE MODELS OVER AMA TANTRUMS

Producer-turned-rapper KANYE WEST has sent out an apology to his African-American role models, after his tantrum at last month's (14NOV04) AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS (AMAS)

The THROUGH THE WIRE hitmaker lost out to country singer GRETCHEN WILSON in the Breakthrough New Artist category at the Los Angeles ceremony and fumed, "I feel I was definitely robbed. I was the best new artist this year. I don't know if I'll be back at this award show next year."

After tearing into Wilson's music backstage, labelling it "bullshit", he took the opportunity to apologise to Wilson at the GRAMMY nomination announcement ceremony on Tuesday (07NOV04).                      

At Wednesday's (08DEC04) BILLBOARD MAGAZINE MUSIC AWARDS, a delighted West, who had picked up Rap  

Artist Of The Year, said, "I was raised better than that. It was very ignorant. I apologise to my role models including DENZEL WASHINGTON, who had to sit in that OSCAR seat and take it so many years. Guess Cary Grant,  John Wayne, Peter O'Toole and Richard Burton just sat there and took it too.  And they didn't eventually win like Denzel or Halle, or Jamie.....yep, life's unfair, especially to the ignorant.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#18]
F him
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#19]
He is from Chicago, but I could care less.  There are more better bands/groups to come out of Chicago than him.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top