Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:04:01 PM EDT
The thread about gun confiscation in NO  is people voicing their disbelief or disgust. That doesnt get things done, and we need to get things moving NOW. This is the time for us to make our stand, this is my line in the sand. Im young, and am just becoming aware of all the anti-gun measures/laws put into place '34 NFA, '68 GCA, '86 FOPA, '89 import ban. Im old enough to do something now. I cant believe people have let it get soo bad, and whats going on in NO has never happened before. We need to come together, and it seems the NRA isnt touching this one. We need to come together on our own this time fellow ARFcommers.

If were to be repsected, we need numbers. This site has enough to get started. The shock of this is gone in me now, and its time to start getting results.

I am in this to the last breath. This is serious this time, no more stupid jokes or troll crap. Please dont make jokes in this thread or other shit, if you have no contribution; leave.

If there is ANYONE who feels like i do, PM me for my phone number. We need to get a movement off the ground NOW!

We need some ideas, anything helpful; post it.

I am DEAD serious about everything i said. We will be the 2nd generation of forefathers, setting America back on the track the originals did, for our childrens future and so on.

If your serious, pm me for my number.
-Nathan
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL
IBTATF
IBTFBI
IBTSS
IBTSD
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! Let's GOOOOOOO!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTSTD
IBTAIDS
IBT..Oh hell nevermind.  LOL!!! Ill shut up now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top