Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:43:38 PM EDT
The Astrodome has been locked down. Nobody can go in, no one can come out.

On TV right now.

What are they? Prisoners now?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Heard about this from Rush.  Seems there are a lot of losers in there that weren't from N.O., but want to pony up to the government tit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:53:43 AM EDT
[#2]
They are getting ready to drop a Daisy Cutter on the place and be done with it.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:56:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are getting ready to drop a Daisy Cutter on the place and be done with it.

Dave

that should have been done on the Superdome, but as it stands now, that may be the only way to clean the place up
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:19:07 AM EDT
[#4]
More media BS. The "residents" as they are calling them now were making some noise when they could not all get their FEMA cards quickly enough. The main gates were closed for a couple of hours. HPD got on their horses and intimidated the shit out of the crowd. Those are some big horses and the mounted officers are not your average doughnut eater either. The crowd settled down pretty quickly and the gates were re-opened. At no time did the residents get "locked down". They have been free to roam around since they arrived. Only the perimiter gates to the Reliant Complex were closed for a short time.

Most of the Texas DPS officers did not even get up off theri lawn chairs. The "riot" was not big enough for even one trooper to bother with.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:29:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I am thinking Gas may be th eonly solution to these problem, Sarin maybe?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:41:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:48:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Im going to be nice here. I really am....... *bites tongue and runs away*
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:15:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They were all angry they couldn't get their "Free Money" ATM Cards from FEMA fast enough, the line crowded, a riot started.

Near as I can piece together.

and it begins again  

Essayons

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:18:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I know you guys are kidding on killing the survivors right? Cool it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top