[#1]

Quoted:
wow, hope this guy runs into a CCW/CHL holder one day

EPOCH

+1    I would oblige him....

LB
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
That's been on the internet for weeks now. One of the crappy things about that footage  is that the  camera man probably got paid big bucks to release it. I would not be suprise if that soldiers vs. street thugs "fight" would be coming soon on a "Ghetto Fight Vol. whatever" DVD since somebody else filmed that fight too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
DUPE POLICE!! COME OUT WITH YOUR THREADS IN THE AIR!!!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=383610

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Fucking savage.  You can take the gorilla out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the gorilla.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't this ghetto culture wonderful? I love just love it.
If I say anything otherwise Dolomite and a few others always label me
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Fucking savage.  You can take the gorilla out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the gorilla.

+1. Piece of shit fucking hoodrats...

` 45
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Makes me just as sick now as when I saw it here last week.  I would love to dig a hole for that mutherfucker.  Oppressed people my ass,   fucking animal savages.   This country is in for a serious hurting
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Isn't this ghetto culture wonderful? I love just love it.

If I say anything otherwise Dolomite and a few others always label me

The worst part is that it is very heavily funded.  Incredible financial resources backing it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I generally have no business in places like that. However, if the "alpha male" swung into my window, a good day for him would involve dying with an extra $135 switchblade sticking out of his sternum, rather than $.30 worth of lead lodged in his spine.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I would'a done to HIM what my G.I. model 1911 did to thousands of Japanese and Germans in WWII.
Oh, IBTL
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#13]
That is why I do not believe in helping anyone on welfare or anyone who wants government assistance.  Trash like that definitely needs some CCW medicine.  I would back up my car and run over his ass.

The funny think is all the white boys who want to immitate this shit.  I thought I would never see the day when the Poopy-diper-pants look was in.  What is next?  Baby suckers?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#14]
They call themselves niggers, but when Whitey says nigger...oh no you didn'!!!!!  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  What kind of message does that video send, not only about their actions, but their words also?  If it looks like shit, and smells like shit...it probably is.  And that is exactly what I see when I watch that video...about two dozen piles of shit.  A Bic pen to the jugular, or eye, or any soft tissue would slow him down just enough to get the 1911 out and ask him and his friends if they would like to die.  

My dad always said: "Son, if you hang around shit, sooner or later you're gonna get some on you."

Where was this video shot?  Memphrica? (Memphis)

Blake
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The funny think is all the white boys who want to immitate this shit.

Not that it really matters but was the victim white? I couldn't tell. I thought he might have looked asian.

Unfortunately in a situation like that, you not only have to overcome the "alpha male" that would be attacking you, you would also have to overcome the rest of his friends & hope that the encounter doesn't escalate into a flash mob bent on releasing all their cumulative rage on YOU.

Very sad to see people acting like wild animals.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#16]
IBTL.  This thread is way past the bigot threshold.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What is next?  Baby suckers?

LOL, ever been to a rave?

` 45
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#19]
shakes head
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#20]
And then they robbed him afterwards. This is one of those time that you wish someone would have done a drive by.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Why the hell anyone but "Homies" would pull into a parking lot with 20 uncivilized fucks grunting incoherently is beyond me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This thread is way past the bigot threshold.

I would like you to explain that comment.  I see no bigotry, just telling it like it is.  Or, is that not allowed??

` 45
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#23]
These guys attacked him because of a parking spot, beat him unconcious, and then robbed him, and the ar-15.com guys are passed the bigot threshold?  I don't get that.

I thought unprovoked racial violence was passed the bigot threshold.  What happened, when did we all become such pussies?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#24]
that "whatever"(not a human) is a ccw's dream shoot, i really dont know what to say to that except: dbl tap, dbl tap,dbl tap, tripple tap, tripple tap(ie.keep shooting till "it" hits the ground and stays there forever). then  "officer i was in fear for my life"...."i thought i was going to die"...

that type of shit-bag just needs to die(slowly.not from age)
and "we" belong to the human race?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#25]
i woulda left then played crash up derby with the cars in the parking lot. on the way out. "officer i was jsut trying to escape these people trying to rob me."
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This thread is way past the bigot threshold.

I would like you to explain that comment.  I see no bigotry, just telling it like it is.  Or, is that not allowed??

` 45

ArRon:  "You can take the gorilla out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the gorilla."

GreyGoose:  "Oppressed people my ass, fucking animal savages"

Blake: "They call themselves niggers, but when Whitey says nigger...oh no you didn'!!!!! What's good for the goose is good for the gander. What kind of message does that video send, not only about their actions, but their words also? If it looks like shit, and smells like shit...it probably is. And that is exactly what I see when I watch that video...about two dozen piles of shit. A Bic pen to the jugular, or eye, or any soft tissue would slow him down just enough to get the 1911 out and ask him and his friends if they would like to die. My dad always said: "Son, if you hang around shit, sooner or later you're gonna get some on you."

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#27]
45 ACP Gold Dots would have corrected his attitude. Intimidation is what some of the gansta's thrive on. I will not be the one to be intimdated. That would have been a justified shoot.

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Why don't you up and move your sad ass into their neighborhood? I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms. Let us know how it goes...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#29]
glaser's or corbon dpx in 45acp or 10mm. in rappid sucsession, and in quantity

really. thats the type of dirt-bag up walk up to, and dump your beta mag into, sorry darwin wins
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#30]
IBTL - this thread went South quick.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why don't you up and move your sad ass into their neighborhood? I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms. Let us know how it goes...

I'd rather get some white robes and burn some crosses.  Because it's obvious the actions of a couple of hoodlums should indict all black people everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I haven't even made it through the entire thread and it deserves to be locked. Maybe I'll go through it and start locking accounts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top