Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:28:38 AM EDT
Are these HK clones any good?

I handled one and it is a far cry from the Century Arms clones of the world.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are these HK clones any good?

I handled one and it is a far cry from the Century Arms clones of the world.  

They had some initial teething problems, but I think they got it sorted out so that they can use all sorts of 7.62 ammo now.

Steyr-Aug is the best guy to ask about them. I believe he has done a couple of writeups on them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
spend a couple hundred more and go for a factory fmp or a sar 3, 3/8, or 8.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one. I can only speak for myself.

I love mine....fit and finish is on par with a real HK (not only my opinion, but that of a fair amount of real HK owners...).

Mine is very accurate, never had any fit problems. I did put on a set of German green furniture, I really didn't care for the factory furniture (seemed a bit light weight, no pin holders in the butt stock, no metal heat shields in handguard).

I wouldn't hesitate to recomend one, especially now in most states you can get them with flas hiders, and also the para and carbine versions...(Not in good 'ol NYS though...fuckin douchebag Patacki)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top