Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:28:02 PM EDT
Look good down in NO on the Mayor and Guv's limo.  Portland has "Portland...the city that works"
as a motto.  How about yours?
matthew
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Look good down in NO on the Mayor and Guv's limo.  Portland has "Portland...the city that works"
as a motto.  How about yours?
matthew

Baltimore, the city that reads.  (it's actually the city that bleeds, and breeds).
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Lib bumper sticker idea: "Fail locally, blame globally". Watcha' think?  Look good down in NO on the Mayor and Guv's limo.  Portland has "Portland...the city that works" as a motto.  How about yours?  matthew

Love that bumper sticker!  I'll take a dozen.  No, make that a case.

I think ours is still:  "Everett - The All-American City".  Dang!  They won that award once, and they're running it into the ground.

£a B

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#3]
That's not a liberal bumper sticker!  (fail locally, blame globally) that's totally making fun of the though process of liberals- they fail at the city and gov. level in N.O. and LA and want to blame bush.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I like it!

It needs something to tie it in with New Orleans - Maybe a "Paid for by Friends of Ray Nagin For Mayor" tagline at the bottom of the sticker.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]
How about this:  "Denver...where the imported liberals come to ruin Colorado"

ETA: I'm not in Denver but I don't know what to say about unincorporated Jefferson County.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top